LD Rasmus Sandin - Rogle BK, SHL (2018, 29th, TOR)

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
I wonder if whatever team drafts him will want him to stay in North America? Playing with men over there is a plus, but so is adapting and developing his game to the North American game. Could be something to watch for.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Definitely looks like it has paid off for him to cross the pond. Nice to see him do well.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Great season for Sandin, he's growing on me. Found some pretty interesting comparables to him when i looked into it.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Great season for Sandin, he's growing on me. Found some pretty interesting comparables to him when i looked into it.

I know that his stats are great. The size/skating concerns me a little projecting him forward, though.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
just a question I didn't watch him alote but did he put alote of points because of the Team he had or he is a real catalyser

ObscureAlien

May 1, 2016
just a question I didn't watch him alote but did he put alote of points because of the Team he had or he is a real catalyser

it certainly helped that he has 3 very good lines of forwards to work with that generally capitalize on offensive opportunities at a high rate. However, some credit must be given to Sandin for consistently breaking the puck out of his defensive zone to allow his forwards to play in the attacking zone more often, and therefore assist with the production of offense SSM displayed this year.

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
it certainly helped that he has 3 very good lines of forwards to work with that generally capitalize on offensive opportunities at a high rate. However, some credit must be given to Sandin for consistently breaking the puck out of his defensive zone to allow his forwards to play in the attacking zone more often, and therefore assist with the production of offense SSM displayed this year.
He's got great skills and good vision.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
His stock has probably risen considerably since the last rankings, he's probably going top 15-20 now? Really wanted him with the leafs pick

Reactions: 7even and Tarmore

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I just have a really hard time believing this guy might go in the first round after having only seen him last season. Apparently he's made some incredible progress.

Reactions: rickardr

rickardr

Oct 10, 2016
Sweden
nice analysis bud
Welcome back, 7 months later, bud.. Obviously he have made some progress, was not good in the def-zone back in Sweden. Could be that he played in a mutch better leagus tbh. But i am happy that he is doing well!

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Very agile defenseman that needs to improve on his defensive game and his overall speed the most to become a quality nhl player. Has really good offensive hockey Iq and uses it to make some really good plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad