Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
Here we go

03x9vEm_d.jpg
Man I love those jersey!

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Can't wait to see him play but hate that he has to play against Colorado so often.

Love Makar but still upset Dallas leap frogged us to grab Miro.

Reactions: Jarey Curry

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
"I saw Miro quite a bit last year. Where do I start?" said Stars player development coordinator Rich Peverley. "He's a great kid, and he's grounded, and he's humble. That's huge. I think the more he feels comfortable here, the more you are going to see him excel. He is an incredible skater. He's got a great touch around the net. He's patient, elusive. He's got all the makings right now."

"He's got elite hockey sense. He's one of those guys that slows the game down. He can slow the game down, he can speed the game up," Nill said.
"He makes the right pass 99 percent of the time. He lets the puck do the work. When he goes into battles somehow he is the guy that comes out with the puck. There are four guys going into a scrum, and there's always one guy coming out with it and he is one of those types of guys."

"We would like him to be with a veteran player like a (Stephen) Johns, someone that has been in the league, or a (Marc) Methot," Montgomery said. "Also, as he gains confidence and so does (Julius) Honka maybe they become a pair that can play together. That's something maybe later in the year."

More here: Why Miro Heiskanen believes he's ready to make NHL leap for Stars

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
Only on HFBoards some kid with vague franchise D potential is more valuable to a team than a superstar in his prime. Making your roster as good as possible is a priority to every team looking to contend and with this move Dallas becomes an instant cup threat. Just imagine constantly having one of Karlsson/Klingberg on ice.

But that's just not true since the Stars are a real team not a hfboards poster and haven't they made it clear that dealing Heiskanen is a non-starter?

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Heiskanen looks like he shaves his legs in that pic.

I think Heiskanen is going to be a stud. Like a Provorov type but maybe a bit smoother with the puck (and Provorov is good with the puck himself).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->