LD Bowen Byram - Vancouver Giants, WHL (2019, 4th, COL) Part 2

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Giants last game sums it up for Byram this season.
Vancouver scores 12 goals (3 PP), 60 sog, yet d-man Byram can't even get a + marker and only 1 sog
- scored a goal and 2 secondary assists, one assist came from pp
- bad season, supposedly playing well or not (my opinion)

--------------

Tri-City 4
Vancouver 12

Reactions: Sundin92

Sundin92

Jan 25, 2020
Vancouver scores 12 goals (3 PP), 60 sog, yet d-man Byram can't even get a + marker and only 1 sog

--------------

Tri-City 4
Vancouver 12

Been saying this for awhile now. People just don't wanna admit it.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

avalancheboi

Nov 16, 2018
Aurora

--------------

Tri-City 4
Vancouver 12
Starting to wonder if you've ever watched a game of hockey in your life; what's the point when you can have stats to look at afterwards? Biggest stat-watcher on this site AINEC. Congrats man.

Been saying this for awhile now. People just don't wanna admit it.
A while, as in last week when you made your account?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017

--------------

Tri-City 4
Vancouver 12
Byram got a goal and 2 assists, you didn't watch the game, and you still say he played badly?

I don't even know what to say.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

--------------

Tri-City 4
Vancouver 12

Wait, what point are you trying to make?

He had a 3 point game and scored a goal... And somehow you still call it a bad game despite the fact you didn't even watch the game.

Just stop posting in this thread if you're gonna be that clueless.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
GeorgeLeafer12 logic:

> Doesn't watch Bowen Byram play
> Checks stats, sees Byram got 3 points
> Realizes he had only 1 shot
> Says he had a bad game

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
For a troll, you would think that GeorgeLeafer12 would try to be a little more subtle so as to avoid being obvious. He needs to up his troll game.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Playing at the exact same assist pace as last season. The difference in numbers are goals and I hope nobody out there expected a repeat 26 goal season.

The Giants are also scoring only 83% as much as they were last year and have gone from 1st in the division to last.

It’s fun to take 11 seconds out of your day, glance at hockeydb and consider yourself a scout, but everyone who has watched Byram this season is just as impressed as they were a year ago. You’re talking about a kid who was Team Canada’s leading minute defenseman as an 18 year old on a gold medal team. A guy who the coaching staff trusted to play the entire final 4 minutes of the gold medal game, protecting a lead.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
He’s been great during this recent winning streak. You can tell he is actively deferring more often when last year he definitely hogged the puck and forced things more often. It seems like the Giants have finally found some consistent scoring with Florchuk, Shepard, Prez, etc which bodes well for Byram’s totals.

This season was far more concerning for Sourdif who looked primed to break out last year. Thankfully he seems to have found his groove.

13 others

Apr 18, 2007
GeorgeLeafer12, the box score scout.
I find it funny all these people are roasting him because the odds that they pay for the WHL streaming service to follow Byram are low.

A person who stat watches for an entire season could make a better judgment than someone who watches one game.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Pretty sweet streak he is having, lets see how long it lasts.
giphy.gif

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Is he a notorious troll or something? I don't remember any other posts he's made.
I'll save you some time. He's a Chicago(Dach) fan who comes in here very regularly, solely to neg on Byram's stats/potential. Anything good that happens is an empty post with "we'll see!" and then he disappears for a week.

It sounds silly, but I think you can see that multiple people feel this way about him. I mean it's really not a big deal lol, more just having fun with him/poking fun. He's antagonizing in here because, well actually I still haven't figured that one out. He's pretty transparent though with his disdain for BB.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad