lazy people are cancer

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Delta? Ewww

You think so?

Of my latest travels, I've found Delta to be really good. They're full of new fleet and provide ample space in all surroundings, even for short domestic flights.

I've been able to have my checked bag fee waved on several occasions, even a 50% discount on upgrading to delta+ on my way home from meetings in MI last week.

I think JetBlue is pretty great, but it's limited what they offer in Denver. I'd definitely take Delta over any of the other major players right now.

Who do you use?

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I'm really lazy.

Can always use more money but I'm happy being lazy. Isn't that the point? Don't worry, be happy?

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
I'm really lazy.

Can always use more money but I'm happy being lazy. Isn't that the point? Don't worry, be happy?

I agree. Why make so much effort if you are comfortable puffing blunts every day, marrying the only gril u ever benged and living in a double-wide? Life is too short to actually do the work u r paid to do when u can chat on the internet about food u eat all day with ur bros.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I agree. Why make so much effort if you are comfortable puffing blunts every day, marrying the only gril u ever benged and living in a double-wide? Life is too short to actually do the work u r paid to do when u can chat on the internet about food u eat all day with ur bros.

Who needs a double-wide?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm really lazy.

#murrica

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
You sound like a hater that doesn't appreciate the Gentleman of leisure.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
You sound like a hater that doesn't appreciate the Gentleman of leisure.

I literally spent deep into 5 figures for two plane tickets.

Not a gentleman of leisure?

I am a hater of lazy people. Lazy people do not enjoy leisure of a gentlemanly nature. Trashy lazy leisure is a much different animal.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I literally spent deep into 5 figures for two plane tickets.

Not a gentleman of leisure?

I am a hater of lazy people. Lazy people do not enjoy leisure of a gentlemanly nature. Trashy lazy leisure is a much different animal.

So now have to define the different levels of laziness and tie that to the archetype of a gentlemanly nature.

Sounds like a lot of work. Count me out.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Lazy, fat, and ugly people make my skin crawl. Active fat people and lazy hot people on the other hand... now we could use some more of them.

If I may be so bold, I'd like to share an interesting statistic that I saw while voyaging the internet sea today. It's from the WHO, (World Health Organization for you fatties) and it said that 35% of the population is obese. Holy smokes! That means 35% of the Lounge is obese too, which means not only are we in danger of losing fat people to heart disease and the like, we are also in danger of losing all of HFboards to the 35% who will somehow try to eat it.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Lazy, fat, and ugly people make my skin crawl. Active fat people and lazy hot people on the other hand... now we could use some more of them.

If I may be so bold, I'd like to share an interesting statistic that I saw while voyaging the internet sea today. It's from the WHO, (World Health Organization for you fatties) and it said that 35% of the population is obese. Holy smokes! That means 35% of the Lounge is obese too, which means not only are we in danger of losing fat people to heart disease and the like, we are also in danger of losing all of HFboards to the 35% who will somehow try to eat it.

I'm a lazy hunk.

That's one of the reasons why I am so successful at being lazy.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

ASRgiftwisler_zpsf6082cce.gif

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL

I'm a lazy hot person

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad