GDT: Lazy GDT: 2/17/18 - Capitals @ TankHawks 7:30 CT on WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
CAT!!!

Thanks Q, he could be the damn Calder favorite if you played him with talent the first 30 plus games..
Also, the kid is probably going to score close to 30 goals while playing with a bunch of third and fourth liners. That’s crazy.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Interesting development here, perhaps blowing the load for the tank's final form. Like, sort of the opposite of when we'd get blown out 8-0 heading in to cup season playoffs.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
2003 was when i got on the computer at home more. 7 years old playing Runescape.
I just stared at the pipes screensaver for entertainment :laugh:
5KgEoYL.gif

Reactions: clydesdale line

Krivo25

Jan 8, 2016
brown paper bag in a septic tank
I remember going to see Forsberg when Philly came to town. National Anthem started and we started clapping and the few peeps that were around us all just stared at us. I knew then we had reached rock bottom.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Back in the day did people still pull the old "Here in peace, that was a good game, you guys fought hard" following a 5-0 blowout? :laugh:
They reveled in it. There weren't any league-wide GDTs yet either, so if you wanted discussion, you had to go earn it. Controversial plays got pretty dicey since there was no YouTube to back up anything you were saying.

Next year I will have been here half of my life

Reactions: kuzy

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Why are people clapping? Do they not know who Rasmus Dahlin is and how this game reduces our chances at drafting him????

Reactions: kuzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad