Recalled/Assigned: Lawrence Pilut (recalled 11/3/19, re-assigned 11/11/19)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Probably just insurance, but I'd love to see him replace Miller or McCabe.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
That's nice that he gets to go on the Sweden trip, kid deserves it. Of course...they're leaving Asplund in the ROC, but I digress...

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
McCabe has been awful lately. I would have no problem for benching him for Pilut for a couple games.

Reactions: ml1310

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I have no problem getting rid of McCabe and Risto completely.
I would love to, but I have to wonder how they would look in a lesser role with a different partner. They really are not an ideal pair given how often They turn the puck over. That, plus the amount of ice time they play makes their warts much more apparent.

I wonder how McCabe would look in Miller' spot? Which would push Joki back to his natural side. Also, allows Risto to pair with Pilut, which in the past has been the best Risto has looked. Dahlin has played really well with Montour, so no need to break them up.

Reactions: ml1310

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
There was a problem with Tage's paperwork that would have resulted in him being quarantined for 90 days with the other giraffes had he entered Swedish territory.
Keep the neck low
And disguise as an elk

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Can not believe Krueger didn't even play Pilut one game in the 2 game series.

Although it appears there will be more European series. Next time I guess whenever that is. He is young.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Can not believe Krueger didn't even play Pilut one game in the 2 game series.

Although it appears there will be more European series. Next time I guess whenever that is. He is young.

it's really not that hard to fathom. Who would they haven pulled out? McCabe, who wears an A? Doubtful

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
it's really not that hard to fathom. Who would they haven pulled out? McCabe, who wears an A? Doubtful

Well any d to give respect to Pilut and his country but Krueger may have been motivating Pilut this way as Krueger has Euro ties himself.

Krueger knew this Tampa team is solid, maybe it was for the better for Pilut to sit too I know.

Like I stated Pilut is young and will get his chance next time they play in Europe. At least Krueger brought Pilut along so he could visit friends and family.

(Don't bark at me boss I am not mad in any way as I understand the game.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->