Lavy, is the clock really ticking?

How long will Lavy still be coaching the Preds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
NHL app/alert says Lavy and McCarthy out. Doesn’t say who will be lead behind the bench tomorrow night.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Sad for Lavy as I think he is a good coach, but he lost the room and couldn't fix the glaring issues.

Super happy that Poile found the courage to do this. Who says old dogs can't learn new tricks?

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Couldn't be happier. Sitting here in disbelief but couldn't be happier. Just hope it's not DeBoer or some other also ran crap. If he can't get Housley out of his contract or convince Scott Stevens to do it then give Lambert the chance for the rest of the year and really search for an up and coming coaching prospect.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Couldn't be happier. Sitting here in disbelief but couldn't be happier. Just hope it's not DeBoer or some other also ran crap. If he can't get Housley out of his contract or convince Scott Stevens to do it then give Lambert the chance for the rest of the year and really search for an up and coming coaching prospect.
Same. I don't want to see the same guys that have been fired over and over.

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box

The way Poile jumped to get Housley the first time he became available makes me think he would be high on Poiles list. Probably would have to wait until the offseason, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->