Rumor: Lavoie: Gaudreau to be traded by free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Per the below (in french). This was during last night's 2nd intermission.

I don't speak french, but apparently he says Flames are actively shipping him and will accept any decent trade before Oct 9. Maybe someone he speaks french can better translate?

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Per the below (in french). This was during last night's 2nd intermission.

I don't speak french, but apparently he says Flames are actively shipping him and will accept any decent trade before Oct 9. Maybe someone he speaks french can better translate?

it’s a short cut clip so we don’t know what he’s realy saying until he say he’s got inside saying the flames would take anything good in exchange of Gaudreau.

Using logic i wouldn’t be surprise Gaudreau gets traded

as for Renaud, i wouldn’t put much weight into what he says.

Reactions: Prominence

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Let me guess. He’s heard it’s for Domi, Kulak/Mete and a first :sarcasm:
Montreal would be stupid to give that to Gaudreau this year, trading for a guy that has 2 years left on his contract is the worst timing. Trading him next year would be smarter, they can trade him with a team talking an extension.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I think Philly will be his destination. They have the pieces to make it happen and the need for a top winger.

My gut/initial reaction is that I like this fit. Idk why- maybe helps Giroux, Gaudreau doesn’t have to be THE guy, and the rest of lineup has enough grit.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Montreal would be stupid to give that to Gaudreau this year, trading for a guy that has 2 years left on his contract is the worst timing. Trading him next year would be smarter, they can trade him with a team talking an extension.

Its a joke, its based on what seems to be the standard Montreal offer lately. Swap Domi with Danault in some variations.

Reactions: hn777

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Please Bruins be in on this.
We got nothing to offer tho. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad