Post-Game Talk: Laval Rocket at Springfield Thunderbirds (Laval wins 4-3)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
20 seconds into the game Lindgren got ran into, was down for a while, all I could think of was please no not Kindaid. But he stayed in the game.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
f*** and now Kindaid is in, tonight is the teddy bear toss so it was a long delay but I fast forwarded through it and so Lindgren must have felt he needed to come out. So no backup for the rest of the game.

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Sounds like Brook and Evans are having a game

yes along with Barber, they have been their best players. Evans has been night and day ever since Bouchard made him an almost healthy scratch as he's been on fire. Brook you can see the confidence growing in him as he's just starting to show signs of his game but before this it was up and down with him so inconsistent, this is the best stretch he's had consistently playing well. He's really starting to show some things in the offensive zone while cutting out the bulk of his mental mistakes defensively.

Poehling's been better as well but still has a long ways to go as I don't think he's close to playing his game yet. It's scary how bad he looked for a bit there, but hopefully he's getting there as he certainly looks more involved but needs to do a lot more.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Byron should be back soon it sounds like so they should be getting either Peca or Hudon back not too long. They have a week off coming up after next weekend I believe or around there. Varone hopefully isn't too far off from coming back after the holidays. But it's what sucks about not having your own ECHL team, you can't have too many since you have to loan them out. They can always sign some ECHLers, Cox was a solid find last year, although I assume he's not back next year with all the incoming players they might have.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
kind of a weak call against Olofsson late in the 3rd but Vejdemo just missed putting one home on a SH breakaway, looked like he was hooked but no call.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Waked draws a penalty with just a few minutes left in the 3rd, Barber scores on the PP set up from Jake Freaking Evans for his 3rd pt of the night. 4-3 Laval with under 3 mins to go.

Reactions: Big Lurk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad