Laval Rocket: Laval at Belleville

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Teasdale scores 13 seconds in on a ridiculous steal behind Sens net.

Hopefully Laval pulls their heads from their asses and stops losing to these last place clowns. No idea why they have such a problem with Belleville.

If they'd won the 2 games on the weekend, they'd be tied for second in the division. Instead, they're now in 6th and out of a playoff spot.

Reactions: Runner77

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
4-0 Laval. They did blow the Saturday game after coming out fast though. Hopefully this result will be different.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
5-2 but the lack of discipline is just ridiculous. A second 5 on 3 just finished, aand Richard just takes a cross checking penalty.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Call me crazy, but I have this feeling that Condotta might make the Habs next year as a 4th liner, 13th forward.

I really wish there was more travel in the ahl. I get why though.
Condotta has shown good things. He could get a look

BozoTheClown

Jul 10, 2021
The scores is quite unexpected since Belleville has our number this year and that the PPs are 6-2 in favour of the Senators.

Reactions: Tyson

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Missed the game, but it's nice to see them with a convincing win.

Norlinder has started to turn it up lately. He has 6 pts in his last 7 games.

Trudeau has also been great for a good while now. He has 16 pts on the season. But all 16 of those pts came in the last 22 games.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Missed the game, but it's nice to see them with a convincing win.

Norlinder has started to turn it up lately. He has 6 pts in his last 7 games.

Trudeau has also been great for a good while now. He has 16 pts on the season. But all 16 of those pts came in the last 22 games.
I think management has provided a blueprint to Norlinder on how he needs to play to become an NHLer. He has quietly worked on his defensive game and Anthony Marcotte is always praising that aspect of his game. It looks like Norlinder has bought in.

Trudeau I have been praising for the last 6 weeks. 1st year pro has made some nice progress.

The camera is so crappy at this arena.
Yep you feel like you are watching the game from the farthest row.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Can't complain with a 7-2 win. With all the personnel changes this season due to injuries in Montreal if they team makes the playoffs it will be amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad