Post-Game Talk: Laval 5 - 2 Binghamton: No Torch, No Loss.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm noticing the ice surface has a lot less sheen when compared to last year. The lighting is softer on the eyes.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Am I the only one who thinks of Josh Brook every time I see Agostino?

images
images

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Alexandre Alain is going to need a translator.

He was just interviewed during the first period intermission and half of the words he used were compressed into each other, making it difficult to fully understand him.

He'll learn, I suppose.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
for some reason they haven't given Evans an assist yet on the boxscore but either way nice play by him there. He's going to get his assists as he can dish it.

What do you guys think of Jake Evans on the third line? Why is McCarron playing on the 2nd?

Evans is coming off a major injury and wasn't able to train until mid August or so and then he got a concussion in the rookie tournament so I think it's ok to bring him along more slowly.

McCarron imo has been one of their best players, so he should be playing in the top 6, I still think he can be an NHLer but he has to have a big year to get his confidence going and just have to hope he doens't get the yo-yo treatment again.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

No one is ever going to be able to reproach Bouchard for a lack of info. If a player claims he doesn't know why he was demoted or his playing time took a dive, it's right there in his face -- he will have been told several times. That's the type of dynamic that fosters respect for the head coach.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Games like tonight realy makes you wonder why we had to endure the Sly regime for so damn long. There's so much more tempo and intencity on the ice.

I think we know why. Which is why the sole fact of Lefebvre being let go this year was shocking in and of itself -- he was hired and extended for all the wrong reasons.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Evans is coming off a major injury and wasn't able to train until mid August or so and then he got a concussion in the rookie tournament so I think it's ok to bring him along more slowly.

Makes sense, true that Evans needs to be brought along slowly. He's come a long way.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Nice ambiance in the arena. Very few empty seats. I'm in the fourth row next to the zamboni entrance.

Do you notice a difference in terms of the lighting of the ice surface? Last year's lighting seemed very harsh to me, not just on TV but even when I attended a game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm in the fourth row next to the zamboni entrance.

When I attended last year, seemed to me the concessions were better than at the BC. The Italian sausage sandwich is small but it was tasty (only $5). They had run out of sushi pretty fast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->