Recalled/Assigned: Lauridsen and Manning reassigned to AHL Jan. 21; recalled 1/19

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Scary. Having said that, I bet these two look better than some of the turds on this D have lately.

AFTeRMaTH*

Awesome! Doing all we can to get Hanifin or Marner I see....

Disgnnabgud

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
tumblr_inline_mxpmvvxnMy1s2jl5e.gif

whatever, seasons over

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought Lauridsen was at least Ok the last time he came up and played for us, granted expectations were quite low.

He actually did better than I thought in that stint as well. Scored a couple goals, although one of the was that hilarious own-goal by the Bruins

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
Yeah, Lauridsen's back. Hope he sticks around until the end of this (!) season:handclap:

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Not a great moment for Dane. Got his head clobbered three times before he knew what was happening.

Got to give credit to Kaleta there. He knew that he had to just start unloading on Lauridsen and then to just keep it up until he got the TKO. If Lauridsen's able to get free at any point during that fight and land a punch then it ends differently.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Getting your *** kicked by Kaleta is a banable offense. I remember Coatsey trying to sugarcoat that one. :laugh:

Yeah, there's no sugar-coating losing to a guy half a foot shorter than you. You'd think with the reach advantage he'd at least be able to keep Kaleta from getting anywhere near his head.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah, there's no sugar-coating losing to a guy half a foot shorter than you. You'd think with the reach advantage he'd at least be able to keep Kaleta from getting anywhere near his head.

They're both not great fighters but Lauridsen's size & reach should have at least saved him from getting a beating like that.

Vandalay Industries

Feb 13, 2008
Lauridsen isn't even a good AHL defenseman at this point. This will be ugly if he gets more than 5 minutes tomorrow night.

Well, Lauridsen is +13 for the last 13 games in the AHL. That puts your statement a little bit in jeopardy.

He might not be your favourite, and might not be a good NHL player, but he obviously does well enough to be a good AHL defender AT HIS POINT.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Lauridsen will make the most of this showing. He will dominate Pittsburgh and sit on Crosby at least once. GREAT PAIN DANE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->