Lauri Tukonen scores his first SM-liiga goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
If the Pens can't land Ovechkin, I'm hoping for Tukonen.

Call it a crazy hunch.:dunno:

-HIFK-

Tukonen just scored his second career-goal, in a tv-game between HPK and Blues. This is his seventh game in the SM-liiga.

Lauri Tukonen
Born: September 1, 1986

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
-HIFK- said:
Tukonen just scored his second career-goal, in a tv-game between HPK and Blues. This is his seventh game in the SM-liiga.

Lauri Tukonen
Born: September 1, 1986

Fortunately Tuukka Mäkelä(drafted by Boston) had a great pass from Vladimir Vujtek and the game is now 2-2 :)

Tukonen has looked great

edit. Montreal=Boston

Pekka Lampinen

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki
Visit site
The goal took some luck as well as scoring instinct and skill. While Tukonen has already bulked up, physical training should help him get quicker in the future. Lacking an explosive first stride, he looks a lot more like Jani Rita than Teemu Selänne. Tukonen sure can forecheck, but when backchecking he looked like he didn't know where he should be. The inexperience and playing on a new team showed.

By the way, Mäkelä is a Bruins pick.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Backchecking is something I think you can learn to do.

It's his offensive instincts and capabilities that will determine where he is drafted IMO.

That said, I don't know too much about him at all. Just that for some crazy reason, I'd like to see the Pens draft him.
confused.gif

Koltsov71

MrKnowNothing said:
That said, I don't know too much about him at all. Just that for some crazy reason, I'd like to see the Pens draft him.

There are several players that I'd rather have ahead of Tukonen. Especially considering that we'll probably be at the bottom of the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad