Laurent Brossoit is a Starting Goalie in the NHL

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
He's been a solid addition this year, but needs a much longer sample size of success before declaring that he's a legit starter.
He's been way more than solid.
Much longer sample size till it's definitively proven? Ok.

Till it's realized? Disagree. Getting evaluations right on players happens before it is proven. Of course evaluations can be wrong, but it would not be first time a scenario like this played out.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
He's played 40 games in 5 years in the NHL. We should probably pump the brakes a bit and revisit this if he keeps it up for an extended time period. Louis Domingue is 16-4 this season. He's not a starting goalie.

Very nice stretch of games, but that's about all it is right now.

What website do you think this is? This is HF bro. HHOF after 10 starts or GTFO.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm happy for him. He was good here too, but just developing, and with Talbot having a weak year we wanted someone who seemed further along. I'm happy with Koskinen. Brossoit has the better stats, but he's also on a better team.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I was a big fan of Brossoit. He was good/great in the AHL and very solid in the NHL. In his call ups, he played sparsely (Talbot was in god mode at the time). So he could never really get consistent experience. I always saw an NHL goalie in his play.

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
Brossoit wasnt playing tonight but the look he gave Helly from the bench instilled in him all the confidence he needed to win against the Preds.

Guys a friggin God

Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad