Latvia at Olympic qualification

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Don't forget that France last year at WC beat Swiss and was only one goal short to get to 1/4 finals (lost against Slovaks 5:4). But yes, this is still suprising result and currently is ruining my bet ticket.

**** that,theyre still france. If we lose it will embarass lavian hockey.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
When will government finally fire that fat ******* Lippmann? Put Irbe in his position and see what happens. That whole system in hockey federation is rotten to the core. Tired of all those businessmen ruining our sport.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
When will government finally fire that fat ******* Lippmann? Put Irbe in his position and see what happens. That whole system in hockey federation is rotten to the core. Tired of all those businessmen ruining our sport.

If i remmber correctyl irbe was asked if he ever wanted to be LHF president,he refused

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
If i remmber correctyl irbe was asked if he ever wanted to be LHF president,he refused

Of course he refused, because he knew of the corruption and chaos there + many don't like Irbe's patriotic approach. He knew very well what he said, when he spoke out against KGB project Riga Dinamo.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
its not that we arent trying,but french jus flat out look BETTER,just like when we played norway in last wc.

Physical aptitude for our players is terrible. When will they understand that speed is about 50-70% of success in modern hockey? No speed, no win.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
They tie it and then they stop playing. Is this some kind of curse or syndrome? What the hell is that? A tie is not an option!

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
****ing demotivated cretins! If you fight, you fight to the end! A very disappointing tournament, France deserved to go. **********! We have absolutely no defense, we suck at PK and we suck at PP. Typical behaviour - well, we have ensured we go to sochi, let's **** away the honour, we don't need it for a year or so.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
****ing demotivated cretins! If you fight, you fight to the end! A very disappointing tournament, France deserved to go. **********! We have absolutely no defense, we suck at PK and we suck at PP. Typical behaviour - well, we have ensured we go to sochi, let's **** away the honour, we don't need it for a year or so.

Dude,****.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Like wall, I thought hockey died two periods ago? You're such a piece of a fickle ****

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->