Last Year's Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

Here you go Claudio.
Just change the file type (ie hfnhlRosters.html) where required.
I think there's at least 3 seasons I had backed up starting from 2001-02
Add PLF to the start of the filenames to get at the playoff files. Unfortunately you have to play with uppercase and lowercase HFNHL to find some of the files.

http://www.hfnhl.com/history/2003-04/hfnhlStandings.html

HFNHL Red Wings

Ville Isopää said:
would it be possible to get them uploaded to the yahoo groups? that way they'd be easily available anytime, anywhere..

I would if some mystery person would stop deleting files from the Yahoo group. We've actually uploaded them twice in the past and they keep disappearing. This has happened in some of the other folders too which mystifies me given that only as far as I know only Matt and myself can delete files from any folder. Aside from that members can only delete files that they uploaded, or at least that's the way it is supposed to work. **grumble grumble**

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
I would if some mystery person would stop deleting files from the Yahoo group. We've actually uploaded them twice in the past and they keep disappearing. This has happened in some of the other folders too which mystifies me given that only as far as I know only Matt and myself can delete files from any folder. Aside from that members can only delete files that they uploaded, or at least that's the way it is supposed to work. **grumble grumble**

Let's start pointing fingers. I'm going to start off pointing mine at Dion.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Sean,

Put that finger up your derriere first :P

firstly, I didn't put up the files therefore I can't delete them. Secondly, I don't have moderator access to the group. Which is further evidence that I couldn't have done it. NO, i don't have the expertise to crack into Yahoo yet. I know you were thinking it Sean. :P

If you want to point fingers, point at Keith, he's the software engineer. :)

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Donga said:
Sean,

Put that finger up your derriere first :P

firstly, I didn't put up the files therefore I can't delete them. Secondly, I don't have moderator access to the group. Which is further evidence that I couldn't have done it. NO, i don't have the expertise to crack into Yahoo yet. I know you were thinking it Sean. :P

If you want to point fingers, point at Keith, he's the software engineer. :)

Ya that's good. I'll point them at Keith. Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad