Last two spots start and end of the season.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Call the 4LW and 3RD spots now and end of season. In this scenario AJ, KK, TD and PL all have made the team and have stuck.

Beginning: Ennis and Oz

End: Grundstrom and Liljegren

EDIT: Ok, let's just make it the 12th forward and 6th Dman to make the team.

Last edited:

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Beginning: Johnsson and Carrick
End: Grundstrom and Ozhiganov

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Check out the OP folks. I already have Johnsson making the team. As in:AJ

My fault for being lazy and only saying initials I guess

Just because AJ is a lock to play, doesn't mean 4LW isn't where Johnsson will start the season. IMHO, I'm sure he's a starter, but I don't think he's a lock to play higher up game 1. IMHO, neither is Kapanen. I would say that they are better off playing on the same line, rather than with Brown or Leivo, given the fact that they are both speedsters compared to the other two bottom 6 wingers. Following babcock's 'Tie goes to the vet', I think that the season should start with Leivo and Brown playing with Kadri. I think, however, that both Johnsson and Kappy have the skills to push up by the end of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buds17

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Check out the OP folks. I already have Johnsson making the team. As in:AJ

My fault for being lazy and only saying initials I guess

I was going to say Johnsson because despite him already making the team he'd be my guess to play 4LW which is what you asked for. Maybe you should have asked for the 12th forward and 6th defenseman instead of specific positions?

Leivo, and Carrick
end of year still Leivo and Carrick. Though I don't have Leivo at LW, and could see Carrick jumping up to play with Gardiner.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Just because AJ is a lock to play, doesn't mean 4LW isn't where Johnsson will start the season. IMHO, I'm sure he's a starter, but I don't think he's a lock to play higher up game 1. IMHO, neither is Kapanen. I would say that they are better off playing on the same line, rather than with Brown or Leivo, given the fact that they are both speedsters compared to the other two bottom 6 wingers. Following babcock's 'Tie goes to the vet', I think that the season should start with Leivo and Brown playing with Kadri. I think, however, that both Johnsson and Kappy have the skills to push up by the end of the season.

I was going to say Johnsson because despite him already making the team he'd be my guess to play 4LW which is what you asked for. Maybe you should have asked for the 12th forward and 6th defenseman instead of specific positions?

Leivo, and Carrick
end of year still Leivo and Carrick. Though I don't have Leivo at LW, and could see Carrick jumping up to play with Gardiner.

Edited OP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->