TV: Last TV Show Episode You Watched and Rate It (Part I)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Thought this might be worth a try since the movie thread is always a huge hit.

I tend to watch more TV shows (on DVD or Netflix) than I do movies.

Z0S0

May 28, 2007
Campbellford
Six Feet Under 8.5/10

Great show, I thought it started losing steam in the 5th season until the latter half. Amazing finale though.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Six Feet Under: Season 4 - 4
It's strange, I just saw Take Shelter a week ago, and all of a sudden, the exact storyline happens in the part of Six Feet Under that I'm currently watching.

To be honest, my favorite thing about Six Feet Under was always the Nathaniel Senior stuff. It's not that they don't have more to say, but I still think it's lost a bit of its charm for me.

Last edited:

Dave

Oct 27, 2009
I've been watching breaking bad over the past few weeks. Watched the final three episodes of season4 back-to-back-to-back.

finale - 8
two episodes preceding the finale - 9.5

The two episodes preceding season4 finale and the final two episodes of season3 are some of my most favorite tv episodes ever.

Next series I'll be watch is gonna be six feet under. After that, the sopranos.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
The Firm 1-5

I know this show catches alot flak, but I love it. However, I really like courtroom dramas more then the next guy.

8/10

I'm also really enjoying the Finder. Very entertaining.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Luck: Pilot

I couldn't follow what was going on until the end, couldn't understand the Spanish guy or the jockey. And a warning, there's a really, really sad part with a horse around the 45 minute mark.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I've been watching breaking bad over the past few weeks. Watched the final three episodes of season4 back-to-back-to-back.

finale - 8
two episodes preceding the finale - 9.5

The two episodes preceding season4 finale and the final two episodes of season3 are some of my most favorite tv episodes ever.

Next series I'll be watch is gonna be six feet under. After that, the sopranos.

Yeah, the scene where Jesse tools the Mexican scientist is my favourite TV scene I have ever watched.

Good luck with the Sopranos.

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
Hardcore Pawn. 7/10 Garbage TV but its like crack they sell on 8 mile road and I can't help but watch.

Protest the Hero

Mar 13, 2011
Ontario
Luck - Episode two

7/10

I can barely hear any of the dialogue in this show, I actually had to turn subtitles on. If it isn't due to the accents, it's Notle's character speaking in a low grumbly voice, or Hoffman's character failing to enunciate his words. Not to mention all the gambling/horse racing lingo that I haven't quite learned yet. I like where it's going so far, and it's HBO.

Is there an official thread for Luck yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->