Last team to lose?

Aug 10, 2015
It is if we're talking hockey.

I suspect I am missing your point....but if you are trying to say that a shoot out or 3 on 3 is not 'real hockey' I think I can agree with you....but regardless of that, this 'last to lose' discussion is more about guessing which team will be the last in the NHL standings to have a "#-0-0" record...and this year it is the Colorado Avalanche. Nothing more, nothing less end of discussion.

Yes you are correct that if we are looking at what team will be the last to have a "#-0-#" record, it is currently the Colorado Avalanche/Buffalo Sabres/Philadelphia Flyers.....but as far as I am concerned that is another thread, and a moot point for this thread.

Reactions: Trade

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
I suspect I am missing your point....but if you are trying to say that a shoot out or 3 on 3 is not 'real hockey' I think I can agree with you....but regardless of that, this 'last to lose' discussion is more about guessing which team will be the last in the NHL standings to have a "#-0-0" record...and this year it is the Colorado Avalanche. Nothing more, nothing less end of discussion.

Yes you are correct that if we are looking at what team will be the last to have a "#-0-#" record, it is currently the Colorado Avalanche/Buffalo Sabres/Philadelphia Flyers.....but as far as I am concerned that is another thread, and a moot point for this thread.

I don't disagree. I just mentioned it as a matter of interest involving hockey discussion.

Reactions: McHaNugYakEbNurDra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->