NFL: Last team to lose

Last to lose

• Total voters

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Based on schedule the Pats.

I actually think it is likely the winner of the Vikings-Ram game but because I can't pick the winner in that game now and either could easily win I went with the Pats who don't have a tough game until week 6 and that game is at home for them.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
If New England survives Jacksonville on Sunday, they're an easy 5-0, with a decent chance at 8-0.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Dolphins, Bengals, Jags, Chiefs, Broncos, Packers, Vikings, Bucs, Rams are the undefeated teams after Week 2. Poll leading Rams are still undefeated.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Idk, of the undefeated teams, I had Miami, Cinci, KC, Jacksonville, LA, and one of the Pack/Vikings (obviously not both) all being 2-0.

When you look at schedules, Cinci beating Indy/Baltimore and Miami beating Tennessee/NYJ doesn’t seem like a big surprise. Jacksonville beating New England shouldn’t be a big surprise. They had them beat a year ago (though HOW they won may be.)

The only real surprise to me is Tampa and Denver and even the Broncos isn’t that big a surprise because of a lot of people had Seattle falling off.

Looking forward, the Packers can probably get to Halloween without too much difficulty. The Chiefs and Jaguars play each other in week 5 as do the Rams and Vikings.

If the Rams and Jags can survive their week 5 games, they’ve got a solid chance, but if I’m betting, I’ll take the Packers....as long as they keep Rodgers upright

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Denver shouldn't be a surprise. The NFL gifts them two home games to start the season. In this scenario since the merger they are 53-8.

Reactions: Voight

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
We are down to the Rams, Chiefs, Dolphins, Buccaneers. I don’t think many people would’ve predicted the latter 3.

Feb 24, 2017
Denver shouldn't be a surprise. The NFL gifts them two home games to start the season. In this scenario since the merger they are 53-8.
Denver starts every season with two home games?

Edit- not sure if that’s what you even implied. Does Denver get two home games to open more seasons than not? Why?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Denver starts every season with two home games?

Edit- not sure if that’s what you even implied. Does Denver get two home games to open more seasons than not? Why?

I meant when Denver starts the season with back to back home games, their record is absurd.

Feb 24, 2017
I meant when Denver starts the season with back to back home games, their record is absurd.
Oh ok. Without using any actual thinking, the numbers briefly looked big enough to have been an every year thing. Then I hit send. Then I activated my brain powers. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad