GDT: Last one against LV

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
After two so far, LOL at Oleksiak. It is absolutely amazing that he is still in this league and I am beginning to think that if he is still here for the rest of the year, Nill and Hitch should really be canned.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Yeah we really lost our composure with the puck. When there was any kind of scramble chance, we would just jam at it. However, glad to see Benn finally net one. In all honesty, we looked quite decent in stretches but unfortunately made the "Dallas" mistakes which led to goals against and ultimately the loss.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Knights fan here, coming in peace. I thought you guys played a pretty good game, just had no puck luck... how many posts did you guys hit... and a couple of wide open nets and the puck just wouldn't settle.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Knights fan here, coming in peace. I thought you guys played a pretty good game, just had no puck luck... how many posts did you guys hit... and a couple of wide open nets and the puck just wouldn't settle.

You guys play a very good team game. You're very tough to play against due to your speed. When you guys start improving your talent, you will be an absolute handful and can probably make some noise in the playoffs.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
You guys play a very good team game. You're very tough to play against due to your speed. When you guys start improving your talent, you will be an absolute handful and can probably make some noise in the playoffs.
You guys did a good job last game shutting down our speed. Good luck to you guys on your playoff quest.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Can we get another coaching dinosaur please?

Yeah haha This team gets your expectations up then completely disappoints you. However, I feel we only have ourselves to blame. We are simply expecting way too much with the players that we have and the roles they fulfill. Seriously, Shore is not a top 6 forward, Oleksiak has no business being on the ice, and same goes for Brett Ritchie.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
What's weird about Vegas is I thought they supposedly gave up a lot of current potential for draft picks, but the players they have are fast and good. I guess Nill really didn't fleece them when he got Methot for a mid pick. They didn't think he fit their D corps.

tofu

Sep 28, 2017
Was at the game. Oleksiak and Johns were both absolutely terrible. Klingberg needs to shoot every once in a while. Seguin needs to make the smart defensive plays instead of cheating and hoping for an offensive break. Radulov has had no urgency lately. Janmark continues to look like the best player on the ice. Tough loss to swallow. Sick goals from Benn and Spezza though.

Reactions: Satan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3