Last night was one of the best nights of hockey in years

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Looking at the scores and reading the headlines it felt like a night straight out of 1993.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
If you call undisciplined hockey entertaining. This season is the worst hockey Ive seen in years. It literally looks like pond hockey. Very few teams are playing with any structure.

giphy.gif

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
He hasn't.
100% McDavid will still have to play 30 minutes a night and get 3 point games for the Oilers to even compete.

I feel for him. That has to wear out any player. You play that hard, and not make the playoffs. I want them in the playoffs.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
And just think if not for the one they call Auston Matthews this thread wouldn't even exist. What a night.

Frelimo

Jul 6, 2012
Toronto
I only watched the Leafs vs. Sabres game. It was extremely entertaining. Fun now that both teams are good again.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
He has had s stomach virus for "much of the season"?

Doubtful

It was confirmed last season and it’s now slipped out to the media this season that he’s got the diarrhea infection again and he’s still been dominant despite it.

Last year was a Masterton level feat by Connor but he’s too humble to broadcast it and surely wanted other worthy recipients to get it to spread the hardware around. This kid is not only a generational talent he’s a generational human and we are all lucky he’s in the League.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Last night was one of the most fun regular season nights I can remember. I watched one full game and parts of 2 others!

guzzy

Jul 6, 2005
He’s been quite sick with a stomach virus for much of the season, he even missed last game, wait until he’s 100% McDavid.
and last year he had mono for most of the season? There is always an excuse in Edmonton.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
You must have fell asleep before you could tune to Kings vs Yotes, its okay I was there and I dozed off until the last 4 minutes

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
It was confirmed last season and it’s now slipped out to the media this season that he’s got the diarrhea infection again and he’s still been dominant despite it.

Last year was a Masterton level feat by Connor but he’s too humble to broadcast it and surely wanted other worthy recipients to get it to spread the hardware around. This kid is not only a generational talent he’s a generational human and we are all lucky he’s in the League.

So the excuse for Edmonton's poor play is literally about CMD pooping?

Sounds like a crappy situation.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I was at the bar with a couple of friends watching that Calgary - Columbus game. I think 4 consecutive shots went in at one point. It was pretty funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad