Last Man In Vote: Send DP57 to the All Star Game

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Voting just opened for the last men in on NHL.com (link below) and Perron is the STL rep. Feel he should have made the game over RoR and Binnington so this is the opportunity to get him in. You can vote ten times per day and voting ends on 10 Jan.

NHL All-Star Last Men In

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Voting just opened for the last men in on NHL.com (link below) and Perron is the STL rep. Feel he should have made the game over RoR and Binnington so this is the opportunity to get him in. You can vote ten times per day and voting ends on 10 Jan.

NHL All-Star Last Men In

Voted 20 times. (Perron, Doughty, Barkov, Zib).

Somebody please quote me each day as a thread bump and a reminder for me to vote, haha.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
giphy.gif

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
Voted Pageault, Tervo, Perron and Pacioretty. How in the world is Pageault a +19 on that squad? I went with the guys having the best season in my mind. remember you can vote up to ten times a day and we are up against it with Chicago in the division as far as votes go. Just do it!

Reactions: stl76

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
It’s bizarre you can just push a button to “vote these players again” 10 times.

Around a decade ago, there was a online voting contest to have a local media personality in the Peoria area recognized with a personalized bobble head at a future upcoming Peoria Chiefs game. Some FM radio personalities were winning going to the deadline, and by a lot, and I ran a macro overnight on all my computing devices to vote continuously for the local papers sports columnist while I was sleeping. Partly because I liked him, but mostly because he was way behind & because I knew I could swing it in his favor when everyone woke up. And I did.

That says more about me than anything, but I know why they cap it at 10 votes per day.

Also, John Scott.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
David Perron voted for us 2 times, when he had other options and could have been bitter. He committed to us for years, each time. I think we owe it to him to vote 10 times. We just need to commit to this for 10 days.
Here here!

It's the least we can do for one of the most loyal Blues in recent years. I'll definitely be voting for Perron 10x's a deay the next 9 days (already got 10 in today).

For fun, here was my ballot today: Pageau, Oshie, Perron, and Pacioretty.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
What IF Perron would like to rest alle-star break?
What if a massive solar flare erupts tomorrow knocking out electronic devices the world over and plunging society into chaos?

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I voted

Barkov (he deserves it the most out of that division)
Oshie (still have a soft spot for Osh)
Perron (obviously)
Keller (bring the hometown kid back for All Star game)

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I hope Oshie gets in too. You know he’d love being back in STL for this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad