Last Fan Standing

Milan the God*

Anybody tried out the new game on the Sens website?

It's called Last Fan Standing. You can try it out by clicking here. Basically, you sign up, and you're given "pucks". With these pucks, you can enter four different contests. You can win 2013/14 Season Tickets, a road trip for a Sens game in Montreal, a road trip for a Sens game in Toronto or a Sens Game Day VIP Experience.

You take your "pucks" and shoot it at one of the prizes. Basically, you take the pucks you've earned and it counts as a ballot towards winning one of those prizes. You can stack them all up into one prize or distribute them evenly. Example: if I really wanted to go on the Montreal road trip, I could invest 10 pucks I've earned into that for a better chance. But at the same time, if I didn't really favor one, I could invest two pucks into each and then have a couple left over.

You earn pucks through different ways. You get some for signing up for a Senators credit card. You get some for liking the Sens on Facebook and following them on Twitter. You get some for completing some of their promotional stuff. And you can also get some by recruiting others.

However, there is one main way to get the pucks: by predicting. You predict on different things for each game. Some are pretty easy ones, such as "will the visiting team score 10 goals?" and some are more difficult "will the teams combine for two or more goals in the second period?".

Not sure if this is around last year, or if it's new this year. A couple days ago was the first time I heard about it. Figured I'd let everyone here know as it's a cool game to play, not to mention the fact that you can win pretty cool prizes with it.

Milan the God*

I did this. Would not give me extra pucks for the twitter or FB since I was already following on both. Jerks.

It still gave me pucks cause I was following them on Twitter. I can't get the Facebook thing working, though.

Also, did not get any pucks from the Jets game. It says I went 0/5. I predicted that there would be less than two goals scored in the second, and they wouldn't combine for six or more goals. Weird.

BigZKingK

Mar 4, 2012
Manage to get the 5 puck from facebook...

Right click the visit facebook thing open in new window like the page and click on the PLAY NOW on the facebook page

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad