Music: Last Album You Listened to and Rate It II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Forever Changes by Love (1967) - My new favorite record of the moment, and one of my favorite of all-time. Formed through a continuous stream of peculiar but soothing musical arrangements which converge to create a vortex where it feels that all that exists is a small moment in time where only one particular pool of sounds exists and I felt submerged by a very-slow moving tide. Then, skillfully, an upbeat, rocking sound would surf over me as my attention never waned.

The sounds are complemented superbly by gorgeous vocals which creates a cadence which rarely lets up, all the while never leaving you tired or uncomfortably confused against the many layers of musical notes, who along with Arthur Lee's voice, helps every instrument enhance one another to great heights and bring about an exquisite orchestration. So adept is Love's musicianship that they can play soothing folk - a genre I tend to dislike - psychedelic rock with uniform musicianship.

Forever Changes, to me, is a black hole which is complete at the time of its appearance and performance, which sweetly vacuums you in for a worthy experience where I felt my ears acutely aware of the starry-experience, and my eyes indulging in a vivid experience through a palette of colory images. A first-rate album.

Favorite tracks: Alone Again Or, A House Is Not A Motel, Maybe the People Would Be The Times or Between Clark and Hilldale.
What do you think of the writing and the actual ideas communicated by it? I like and appreciate pretty much everything about it except that, from what I remember, the flowery-ness of the words gave me no more than a raised eyebrow. I'll need to give it another listen.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
What do you think of the writing and the actual ideas communicated by it? I like and appreciate pretty much everything about it except that, from what I remember, paying attention to the words gives me no more than a raised eyebrow (and that detracted from the experience somewhat). I'll need to give it another listen.

I haven't studied the actual lyrics, and barely ever do - rating musicians as intellectuals has always felt like such a crestfallen idea to me - so my passion for the record is almost exclusively based on its aesthetic and orchestration, which to me, rivals just about any album I've ever heard. Even my favorite lyricists are fairly shallow thinkers/prosists as compared to my favorite writers.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I haven't studied the actual lyrics, and barely ever do - rating musicians as intellectuals has always felt like such a crestfallen idea to me - so my passion for the record is almost exclusively based on its aesthetic and orchestration, which to me, rivals just about any album I've ever heard. Even my favorite lyricists are fairly shallow thinkers/prosists as compared to my favorite writers.
That's fair. Don't get me wrong, I'm not demanding poetic genius either, but sometimes lyrics or the sentiments behind them can strike me as awkward/silly/corny/lame/wrong, and that can be somewhat off-putting or distract from the experience. I was just wondering what someone with a stronger grasp of writing/poetry thought of it in Forever Changes. It sounded a little flowery and hippy dippy to me from what I remembered hearing.

I don't think that lyrics need to necessarily be impressive on a literary level in order to feel right and sound eloquent/effective, though. For example, someone like Fela Kuti has a pretty simple and bare bones grasp of the English language, but I still love his words, delivery, and expression of simple ideas anyways.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
That's fair. Don't get me wrong, I'm not demanding poetic genius either, but sometimes lyrics or the sentiments behind them can strike me as awkward/silly/corny/lame/wrong, and that can be somewhat off-putting or distract from the experience. I was just wondering what someone with a stronger grasp of writing/poetry thought of it in Forever Changes. It sounded a little flowery and hippy dippy to me from what I remembered hearing.

I don't think that lyrics need to necessarily be impressive on a literary level in order to feel right and sound eloquent/effective, though. For example, someone like Fela Kuti has a pretty simple and bare bones grasp of the English language, but I still love his words, delivery, and expression of simple ideas anyways.

Oh, absolutely. But lyrics only distract me when they're blatantly bad - I don't think Forever Changes is guilty of that - but considering the era the album was released in and the age of the members (early 20s) I could absolutely see this being the case. I mean, even the band name is rather terrible and corny. I think the only lyrics I actually checked out are from A House Is Not a Motel and I was left relatively indifferent.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Nine Inch Nails - Bad Witch

8/10

Easily the closest he's gotten to the Downward Spiral sound since it. Not a lot of lyrics overall on the last 4 songs, but that is where the classic NIN atmospherics kick in.

Very classic NIN sound here with heavy use of synths, atmospheric noise and drum machines. Only 6 tracks, but 25min worth of music.

Really liked 'Play the Godd*mned Part'. Pure instrumental relying on atmospheric sounds and repetitive musical lines. Fits right in with Eraser. It also seamlessly transitions into the next song, 'God Break Down the Door'. which takes the slowing breakdown back into a new melody line and finishes with a few lines of lyrics at the end.

Reactions: Skin Tape Session

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Forever Changes by Love - 3.0 (Very Good)

Gave this another shot after reading Amerika's review of it. Still had many of the same problems with it. It's great and has nice arrangements/sound, but seems front-loaded to my ears. The first two tracks are outstanding and really set the tone for a potentially great experience, and there are still strong moments throughout, but the songs in the second half end up paling in comparison to those two standouts ("Alone Again Or" and "A House is Not a Motel"), with a few tracks that didn't totally work for me. Again, a bit of a deal-breaker for me that keeps me from loving it is that there are some incredibly cheesy and cringe-y lyrical moments peppered throughout that really take away from the experience for me-- What sounded like forced rhymes/metaphors/writing techniques that reminded me a lot of the cheesy writing in something like MacArthur Park by Richard Harris.

Some examples:

I believe in magic,
Why? Because it is so quick,
I don't need power when I'm hypnotized
(Look in my eyes)
What are you seeing (I see)
How do you feel?
I feel real phony when my name is Phil
(Or was that Bill?)

I've been here once,
I've been here twice,
I don't know if the third's the fourth or if the
The fifth's to fix.
Sometimes I deal with numbers,
And if you wanna count me,
Count me out

Oh, the snot has caked against my pants,
It has turned into crystal,
There's a bluebird sitting on a branch,
I guess I'll take my pistol,
I've got it in my hand,
Because he's on my land.

There are hints of that throughout the album, but in hindsight, I guess it's mostly "The Red Telephone" and "Live and Let Live" that are the biggest offenders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amerika

Ralph Spoilsport

Jun 4, 2011
They're locking them up today, they're throwing away the key
I wonder who it will be tomorrow, you or me?

There's a man who can't decide if he should fight for what his father thinks is right
There are people wearing frowns who'll screw you up but they would rather screw you down

For a laugh there's Plastic Nancy, she's real fancy with her children they'll go far
she buys them toys to keep in practice waiting on the war

Forever Changes is one of my all-time favourites, the paisley standard for hippie rock, Sgt. Pepper included.

I love its stream of consciousness song structures, how the songs unfold in their own way, going off on tangents or changing moods in a way that feels spontaneous/improvised but clearly is carefully orchestrated with string arrangements, horn sections, etc.

Yet through the ornate lushness come these reminders, in childlike language that could be described as Dr. Suess on acid, that there is a war going on, society is in upheaval and their euphoric bubble could burst at any moment. A fragile beauty.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson [Pop]

It's okay. There are a couple great songs on here but the majority of it is pretty standard, dated 80's pop aside from the odd, 8-minute Smile-esque closer, "Rio Grande". Brian's voice was also already starting to go at this point. That and the 80's production is really what holds this back for me. "Love And Mercy" is great though.

Standout tracks: "Love and Mercy", "Rio Grande"

5/10

Madvillain - Four Tet Remixes
[Hip-hop]

An enjoyable set of remixes of a few tracks from the classic Madvillainy, courtesy of IDM producer Four Tet. The chosen verses are some of DOOM's best and the new beats complement him quite well, although obviously not quite as well as Madlib's. "Great Day" sounds like it could've landed on Four Tet's album Rounds. This won't make you a fan if you didn't like the original but if you're a DOOM fan I would check this out.

Standout tracks: "Meat Grinder", "Money Folder", "Great Day"

8/10

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Reverence by Parkway Drive

Starts off with one hell of a intro in Wishing Wells. At first was not a fan of WW until I understood what it was about. Frustration over the loss of someone and the confusion and anger it brings. Once I got that part down, I could see where the album was going. Found every song on the album to be good and easily replayable and not all follow the intros main theme. A definite change in PWD song, but I thoroughly enjoyed the shift in sound. The last song song, The Colour of Leaving puts a somber end to the album and definitely made me reflect on life and enjoying every moment you have on here. Didn't expect to feel that way from a PWD song.

Favorite lyrics from the album

7.5/10

Wishing Wells:
It's guilt and frustration, it's everything between
The silence and the absence hitting home
Peripheral glances and the chasing of a sound
I never knew I'd miss until it's gone
So ask me how I'm coping, and I'll smile and tell you: "I'm just fine"
While down inside I'm drowning in the f***ing rain
Because when everything is empty
And your heart is set to cave
Sometimes all you wish for is a place
Is a place to place the blame
Burn your heaven, flood your hell
Drown you in your wishing wells
Burn your heaven, flood your hell
Damn you all, 'cause tonight I'm killing gods
The incendiary shock wave scorched earth policy
The devastation that only loss will leave
The chants and incantations of daily rituals
A subtle lapse in brutal honesty
So ask me how I'm coping, and I'll smile and tell you: "I'm just fine"
While down inside I'm screaming till I f***ing bleed

Colour of Leaving:
You never know just what you've got
Till it's slipping through your fingers
Never know just what you've got
Till it's gone with the wind
And you never miss your shadow
Till there's no one left beside you
You never miss your shadow
Till you're alone, alone in the dark

You never know just what will break you
Till you're picking up the pieces
Never know just what will break you
Till your world, it falls apart
Never know how small your voice is
Till you're screaming at the silence
Never know how small your voice is
Till you're arguing, arguing with God

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017
Nine Inch Nails - Bad Witch

8/10

Easily the closest he's gotten to the Downward Spiral sound since it. Not a lot of lyrics overall on the last 4 songs, but that is where the classic NIN atmospherics kick in.

Very classic NIN sound here with heavy use of synths, atmospheric noise and drum machines. Only 6 tracks, but 25min worth of music.

Really liked 'Play the Godd*mned Part'. Pure instrumental relying on atmospheric sounds and repetitive musical lines. Fits right in with Eraser. It also seamlessly transitions into the next song, 'God Break Down the Door'. which takes the slowing breakdown back into a new melody line and finishes with a few lines of lyrics at the end.

Its an ep damnit .Its very very good,its my fav from the trilogy.The narrative being shadows on the cave wall nd that we are rotton to the core is a perfect final for this ep trilogy.Its been on repeat for the last few weeks for me. The fact that he is still making music pushing the boundaries is remarkable.

I have purchased EVERY vinyl he has put up on his site the last few years and they all sound very very good.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
In Dreams by Roy Orbison (1963) - I rewatched Blue Velvet recently and had forgotten how awesome In Dreams actually was so I thought I'd listen to the actual album, having always thought he was some obscure one-hit wonder. It was a fine surprise, as the album is actually very good, although none of the tracks reach the heights of the title song, albeit a couple get fairly close. Tastefully bop-y (is that a word?) with an excellent vocal range on display, I liked the set-up. It starts off with a couple ballads, rises in rhythm and cadence about midway through - as if Orbison was just behind you and hurrying you along - before gradually coming down again to drift off into the sunset. A fun listen.

Favorite tracks: In Dreams, Lonely Wine, Blue Bayou, All I Have to Do Is Dream

Blue Bayou is particularly awesome. Probably rivals In Dreams, actually.

Last edited:

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
In Dreams by Roy Orbison (1963) - I rewatched Blue Velvet recently and had forgotten how awesome In Dreams actually was so I thought I'd listen to the actual album, having always thought he was some obscure one-hit wonder. It was a fine surprise, as the album is actually very good, although none of the tracks reach the heights of the title song, albeit a couple get fairly close. Tastefully bop-y (is that a word?) with an excellent vocal range on display, I liked the set-up. It starts off with a couple ballads, rises in rhythm and cadence about midway through - as if Orbison was just behind you and hurrying you along - before gradually coming down again to drift off into the sunset. A fun listen.

Favorite tracks: In Dreams, Lonely Wine, Blue Bayou, All I Have to Do Is Dream

Blue Bayou is particularly awesome. Probably rivals In Dreams, actually.

Nice review! I've only had a greatest hits album from him, might have to check this one out.

Also, saw this on PBS recently:

and Blue Velvet:thumbu:

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I was stuck at the office on a Saturday morning and geeked out in this thread, reading it entirely. Some good stuff that I'll probably use as a reference base, and which I hope will lead to some rewarding stuff as I like to think my ear's gotten a bit more developed as compared to when I was younger.

Madvillainy by Madvillain (2004) - A good listen as I hadn't listen to it in God, what, 6-7 years? Not everything clicked with me - Madlib's immaculate production is sometimes overshadowed by a garrish MF Doom - but strangely enough, there's not many albums that feel as whole to me, mostly in its execution. Because the demarcation between songs is so hard to catch, despite the wide boundaries, I got the sense of reading an experimental novel in one sitting, which I thought was impressive and enjoyable. And while I'm not one for theatrics, this album is filled with them - mostly through Madlib's production - and it pays off mostly every time. The album gives me the sense that its tracks could not and should not be listened to as individual experience, which I'm still not sure how I feel about that. Good work though, although I wouldn't hold it to as high a standard as much as other people seem to.

Favorite tracks: N/A, in relation to the end of my post.

Favorite moments: Raid, Eye and All Caps.

Edit: Damn, looks like MF Doom lost his 14-year old son a few months ago. Talk about going through some hard losses in life, on top of his kid brother.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Also, just as an aside as I'm listening to By this River due to Kihei's first page comment but I'd give up my left nut to be able to have prime Brian Eno perform for me a customized set. What a stunning song. I'd never listened to it on its own. The essence of ephemeral beauty.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Today by Galaxie 500 (1988) - I'd been curious to try them out after listening to this cool, slowed-down cover of Ceremony they had recorded.
Throughout the album, there's some great guitar melodies which go on some fantastic tangents, but too many of the songs have some kind of self-pitying, faux-intellectual and dramatic vocal vibe which turned me off and ended up having most songs sounding way too alike for my taste. The second half of the album is much better than the first though, with the last 3 songs ranging from excellent to spectacular.

Favorite tracks: Instrumental, Tugboat, King of Spain.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Today by Galaxie 500 (1988) - I'd been curious to try them out after listening to this cool, slowed-down cover of Ceremony they had recorded.
Throughout the album, there's some great guitar melodies which go on some fantastic tangents, but too many of the songs have some kind of self-pitying, faux-intellectual and dramatic vocal vibe which turned me off and ended up having most songs sounding way too alike for my taste. The second half of the album is much better than the first though, with the last 3 songs ranging from excellent to spectacular.

Yep. I find their sound instantly pleasing on a base level, but whine-y sounding emo vocals are such a deal-breaker in general.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011

I read most of Dean Wareham's book Black Postcards, but I found this to be the case for him as well. He had a pretty high opinion of himself, considering the music they made (and Luna too) was pretty limited. Unfortunately for me their musicianship never caught up to their sound so it got stale.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Super Tight by UGK (1994) - Effortlessly cool, with a great mixture of styles between the funk instrumentals and Pimp C's charming southern drawl. I haven't read the lyrics but the story-telling felt cool and stylish at times. I hadn't listened to this since my teenage years, as hip-hop had been the first genre I had fallen in love with. It was good to revisit this and really makes one bemoan the turn southern hip-hop took.

Favorite tracks: It's Supposed To Bubble, Pockets Full of Stones pt.2, Front, Back & Side to Side

Fourth World, Vol.1: Possible Musics by Jon Hassell & Brian Eno (1980) - My first listen. Extremely interesting, and an artful approach between what sounded primitive and ethnic (forgive my lack of eloquence here) with a futuristic sound, although I could have done without the synthtizer by moments, particularly on Chemistry, where a rhythmic, metronome-like sound was distracted by a buzzing electric fly. With that said, I never felt fully lost in the work, and it didn't click fully. Definitely will try it again sometime, as its approach deserves it, and felt more accesible than other ambient works I've ever heard, mostly thanks to the world music element.

Favorite tracks: Delta Rain Dream and Rising Thermal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hippasus

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Here Come the Warm Jets by Brian Eno - 5.0+ (Untouchable Masterpiece)
Completely skyrocketed for me, and I've sort of been obsessively listening to it on repeat. Pretty much fully encompasses everything that I think a great album can be. Every track is not only perfect, but is perfectly placed on the album (I gave it some thought, and the whole thing is such a consistent peak that I can't really pick one track above the others). No reservations, difficulties, or perceived compromises. Pretty much every moment blows my mind, feels immediate/infectious/irreverent/liberating/artistically on point/humorous, and nothing else sounds anything like it. Feel totally inspired when I listen to it.

Before and After Science by Brian Eno - 3.5 (Great)
Overall not as transcendent as the first three albums (the second half arguably is, although I'm not in love with the Harold Budd bit), but still fantastic in its own right.

Script of the Bridge by The Chameleons - 3.0 (Very Good)
Been listening to this one a lot too. Doesn't feel entirely game-changing or anything, but just a really tight/cohesive/tasteful and well considered/performed album with a really nice sound. Kind of feels like everything Interpol tried to be but failed at.

Long Season by Fishmans - 2.5 (Good)

Updated Favorites
1. White Light White Heat (Mono) by The Velvet Underground
2. Here Come the Warm Jets by Brian Eno
3. Lick My Decals Off Baby by Captain Beefheart
4. Tago Mago by Can
5. Interstellar Space by John Coltrane
6. The Shape of Jazz to Come by Ornette Coleman
7. Taking Tiger Mountain by Strategy by Brian Eno
8. Possible Musics by Jon Hassell
9. Bootleg 4: Live 1966 by Bob Dylan
10. Closer by Joy Division
11. The Velvet Underground & Nico (Mono) by The Velvet Underground
12. Future Days by Can
-----
13. The Ascension by Glenn Branca
14. Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart
15. Revolver (Mono) by The Beatles
16. Marquee Moon by Television
17. Metal Box by Public Image Ltd.
18. Selected Ambient Works II by Aphex Twin
19. A Love Supreme by John Coltrane
20. Another Green World by Brian Eno
21. B*tches Brew by Miles Davis
22. Ambient 4: On Land by Brian Eno
23. Spiritual Unity by Albert Ayler
24. The Complete Live at the Plugged Nickel by Miles Davis
25. Live at the It Club by Thelonious Monk
26. The Velvet Underground (Closet Mix) by The Velvet Underground
27. Music For 18 Musicians by Steve Reich
28. Third by Soft Machine
29. In a Silent Way by Miles Davis
30. Point of Departure by Andrew Hill
31. The Complete Village Vanguard Recordings by Bill Evans Trio
32. Neu!2 (Side A Only) by Neu!
33. Outside the Dream Syndicate by Tony Conrad & Faust
34. Three Ragas by Ravi Shankar
35. Ambient 1: Music For Airports by Brian Eno
36. After Bathing at Baxter's by Jefferson Airplane
37. Atlantis by Sun Ra
38. Kind of Blue by Miles Davis
39. Rock Bottom by Robert Wyatt
40. Faust by Faust
41. Animals by Pink Floyd
42. Loveless (2012 Alternate Mix) by My Bloody Valentine
43. Modern Dance by Pere Ubu
44. Portrait in Jazz by Bill Evans Trio
45. Opposite People by Fela Kuti
46. Remain in Light by Talking Heads
47. Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk
48. Bringing it all Back Home (Mono) by Bob Dylan
49. King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown by Augustus Pablo
50. The Black Saint and Sinner Lady by Charles Mingus

Fourth World, Vol.1: Possible Musics by Jon Hassell & Brian Eno (1980) - My first listen. Extremely interesting, and an artful approach between what sounded primitive and ethnic (forgive my lack of eloquence here) with a futuristic sound, although I could have done without the synthtizer by moments, particularly on Chemistry, where a rhythmic, metronome-like sound was distracted by a buzzing electric fly. With that said, I never felt fully lost in the work, and it didn't click fully. Definitely will try it again sometime, as its approach deserves it, and felt more accesible than other ambient works I've ever heard, mostly thanks to the world music element.

Favorite tracks: Delta Rain Dream and Rising Thermal.
Yay

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Velocity : Design : Comfort by Sweet Trip (2003) - Transcendant. How can individuals have this all inside them? Another one that easily ends up amongst my all-time favorites, and what a joy these past few days have been in terms of musical enjoyment. A glistening album, and the mastery of all its electronical tools feels as if this is what albums such as Kid A inspired too but didn't quite achieve despite valiant attempts. Songs will completely switch-up effortlessly and stay brilliantly consistent, and the album feels as if the sounds the explosion of a bloated rainbow would make. Dreamy vocals and beautiful use of conventional instruments like the guitar, which'll breathe quietly and add a lovely melody under the electronic sound. Despite a lenghty 76 minutes, the album never overstays its welcome - what a feat! - and the variation of musical styles all complement one another perfectly. Thank you @Mikey 48.

Favorite tracks: Dsco, Velocity, Fruitcake and Cookies, International, Chocolate Matter, Design: 2: 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey 48

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Velocity : Design : Comfort by Sweet Trip (2003) - Transcendant. How can individuals have this all inside them? Another one that easily ends up amongst my all-time favorites, and what a joy these past few days have been in terms of musical enjoyment. A glistening album, and the mastery of all its electronical tools feels as if this is what albums such as Kid A inspired too but didn't quite achieve despite valiant attempts. Songs will completely switch-up effortlessly and stay brilliantly consistent, and the album feels as if the sounds the explosion of a bloated rainbow would make. Dreamy vocals and beautiful use of conventional instruments like the guitar, which'll breathe quietly and add a lovely melody under the electronic sound. Despite a lenghty 76 minutes, the album never overstays its welcome - what a feat! - and the variation of musical styles all complement one another perfectly. Thank you @Mikey 48.

Favorite tracks: Dsco, Velocity, Fruitcake and Cookies, International, Chocolate Matter, Design: 2: 3

Listened to it again this morning. Very slight wane. The glitch effect can sometimes be a bit much and perhaps the work being a few minutes shorter would have helped. Still, it's a masterpiece and right now feels like the best album of the 00s for me.

Reactions: Mikey 48

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB

I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do! And yes my one complaint with the album is a few parts are a bit drawn out (some of the jammy shoegaze parts could have been shortened a bit) but overall an amazing album.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I just gave it a shot, and I thought it was okay, but I wasn't too into it, personally. Admirable effort and attention to detail, but it all kind of amounts to what sounded like a pretty empty and not particularly memorable experience for me. Seems to be the way that I tend to react in general to a lot of modern music that mixes together influences that I'm interested in (and that I tend to find superior). The skill is there and they seem to have the right mentality and sense of ambition, but it's always just missing that extra thing that makes something feel timeless and magical for me.

There's enough there that I'll keep revisiting it, though. Maybe I'll change my mind at a later point.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do! And yes my one complaint with the album is a few parts are a bit drawn out (some of the jammy shoegaze parts could have been shortened a bit) but overall an amazing album.

Yeah, I agree. International in particular is just so breathtaking with Velocity not far behind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->