Recalled/Assigned: Lashoff

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I'm betting Kronwall's knee is hurting but they didn't want to call up someone like Hicketts or McIlrath just to sit them in the pressbox if they aren't needed. Lashoff can ride the pine and it hurts no one.

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
I'm betting Kronwall's knee is hurting but they didn't want to call up someone like Hicketts or McIlrath just to sit them in the pressbox if they aren't needed. Lashoff can ride the pine and it hurts no one.

Thank you for providing a more reasonable explanation than I could come up with. Ideally he doesn't leave the press box, aside from his return ticket to GR.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Thank you for providing a more reasonable explanation than I could come up with. Ideally he doesn't leave the press box, aside from his return ticket to GR.

Plus Russo's already up, so there's no one left I'm dying to get a look at. Don't think Hicketts is ready. Maybe I would have liked to see Renouf a little, but no biggie.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
**** our management. Lashoff? Why not give McIlrath a look if we're even gonna go there. What does Lashoff bring? We've seen him and he sucks. We know that Kenny. We need to be getting looks at what we have now. Not bringing up career AHLers. We're not making the playoffs. I think we need a big body out there. At least the games might be more entertaining even when we lose.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Lashoff comes in to complete that TANK job.

Why is this so tough to understand ?

We want to lose to maximize our lottery percentages. It's so ****ing simple.

I want to maximize our chances for Nolan Patrick/Hischier etc.. It's the only thing which will matter in remaining games.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Lashoff comes in to complete that TANK job.

Why is this so tough to understand ?

We want to lose to maximize our lottery percentages. It's so ****ing simple.

I want to maximize our chances for Nolan Patrick/Hischier etc.. It's the only thing which will matter in remaining games.

Like they were not fully using Smith to get a better future cap hit?

gbdet

Dec 22, 2009
**** our management. Lashoff? Why not give McIlrath a look if we're even gonna go there. What does Lashoff bring? We've seen him and he sucks. We know that Kenny. We need to be getting looks at what we have now. Not bringing up career AHLers. We're not making the playoffs. I think we need a big body out there. At least the games might be more entertaining even when we lose.
I 100% agree. At least make the games more entertaining

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad