OT: Las Vegas

fancy dan

too many losing
Jun 21, 2011
bought tickets months ago, filled with optimism. the trip looms and i don't give a f*** about the egg they've laid this season/decade/lifetime.

going to let loose, test the limits of human sobriety and watch them get spanked by a real life NHL team.

anybody else heading down?

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

oilcountry17

Aug 27, 2007
edmonton
bought tickets months ago, filled with optimism. the trip looms and i don't give a f*** about the egg they've laid this season/decade/lifetime.

going to let loose, test the limits of human sobriety and watch them get spanked by a real life NHL team.

I am flying to phx to watch us get spanked then driving to vegas for another spanking but the rest of it outside of hockey should be fun.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

The oilers will never fail to disappoint so best to try and ignore it.

When I first read that I thought it said "test the limits of human society" :eek:

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006

Afterwards make sure to head down to Spearmint Rhinos and get your own spanking as well. Make you feel like youre part of the team.

Reactions: BlackDogg

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I am flying to phx to watch us get spanked then driving to vegas for another spanking but the rest of it outside of hockey should be fun.

CBA mandated day off the ice today. I hope they all went home or to wherever and got “spanked” and tested the limits of Oiler Player Sobriety (Dave Hunter from the OBC was there to evaluate) and go to Phoenix and kick AZ’s asses.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013

Oilers will probably kick ass 8-2 just to disappoint you again.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
CBA mandated day off the ice today. I hope they all went home or to wherever and got “spanked” and tested the limits of Oiler Player Sobriety (Dave Hunter from the OBC was there to evaluate) and go to Phoenix and kick AZ’s asses.
I read that as go to Vegas and get spanked at first.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB

I am
went last year too and its a blast....at least we are somewhat still in it this year...so thats something

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

How predictable that this team shit the bed the night before a mandated day off. This appears to be a pattern, and ongoing problem. That aspect looks pretty shitty on the players. Boss can't talk to us tomorrow and they can't call us in or contact us at all so we'll f*** the dog the night before. I bet most of the f***ers couldn't get out of the dressingroom fast enough.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
How predictable that this team **** the bed the night before a mandated day off. This appears to be a pattern, and ongoing problem. That aspect looks pretty ****ty on the players. Boss can't talk to us tomorrow and they can't call us in or contact us at all so we'll **** the dog the night before. I bet most of the ****ers couldn't get out of the dressingroom fast enough.
I see stuff like this as part of the culture problem I was complaining about last month.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
It's too bad that Star Trek experience is closed in Vegas.

Yeah, I know how to party, what of it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad