Las Vegas Black Knights vs. Nevada Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
I've noticed that the rumored front runner for potential Las Vegas franchise names, Las Vegas Black Knights, is not exactly a fan favorite.

I was wondering how people would feel about it if they dropped the Black & Las Vegas and went with Nevada Knights.

It seems to roll off the tongue way better so I was wondering if people who wanted nothing to do with Las Vegas Knights/Black Knights would change their mind if it actually sounded normal when you said it.

Jun 6, 2016
LOL you noticed people who don't live in Vegas keep trying to push Nevada down the pipe.

NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN.

0% chance

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
LOL you noticed people who don't live in Vegas keep trying to push Nevada down the pipe.

NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN.

0% chance

Nevada “has a good catch to it. It’s more inclusive,†Foley said.

“I’ll follow up on that. It has a lot of merit. I prefer it. We want to include everyone,†Foley said. “All we need now is to sell the tickets and get the team.â€

The article said that while calling the team Nevada was Foley’s preference, he would consult with his public relations and social media agencies before making anything official.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Nevada “has a good catch to it. It’s more inclusive,†Foley said.

“I’ll follow up on that. It has a lot of merit. I prefer it. We want to include everyone,†Foley said. “All we need now is to sell the tickets and get the team.â€

The article said that while calling the team Nevada was Foley’s preference, he would consult with his public relations and social media agencies before making anything official.

I'm guessing that's a really old article. That got shut down with public outcry almost immediately after he said it.

Like was said above, zero chance the team is called Nevada.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
1722mx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->