Lars Eller on the shutting down the Leafs’ stars [Mod Warning Post #311]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Well at least he has a cup winning goal, something no one on that roster will ever be able to brag about. More playoff points last playoff run than any 2 Leafs players combined as well.

But yeah, 4-2 loss in mid October, sure showed him #own3d

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Well at least he has a cup winning goal, something no one on that roster will ever be able to brag about. More playoff points last playoff run than any 2 Leafs players combined.

But yeah, 4-2 loss in mid October, sure showed him #own3d

He’s also a 4th liner albeit a good one

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Xo3USQk.png

Kyle Dubas is already looking for bulletin board material for the next game lmao

What twitter app is that? I love the dark background. Thanks.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Agreed, most 4th liners from real teams put up more playoff points than any 2 Leafs players combined while shutting opposing players down better.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Eller was a guy that was given a chance to be a top 6 player on the Habs but wasnt good enough to grab a spot so he was traded to a great team. Good on him but like I said he’s a 4th liner.

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
Lmaoo he also got his ass wrecked by devils just couple nights ago.....hahahah

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
He took a shot at the Leafs because he was mad he lost. Sure he is free to do it, but it reeks of pettiness and sour grapes.

Just as he is free to say what he wants, everyone else is free to criticize him.

I would love to hear the initial question, here is my guess of what it was:

"The Leafs are a juggernaut and a really great team and a favorite to win the Cup, how did it feel to play them and lose to them tonight?". ;)

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
A mediocre player, at best, discussing a team that hasn’t won a cup in 50+ years, and hasn’t won a playoff series in 15 years, is thread worthy.

Too much mediocrity in one thread.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Eller was a guy that was given a chance to be a top 6 player on the Habs but wasnt good enough to grab a spot so he was traded to a great team. Good on him but like I said he’s a 4th liner.

I'll admit I don't think about our 4th liners putting up more playoff points than any 2 Leafs players combined last year when I need to sleep at night. But this does help sometimes

skysports-ice-hockey-nhl-lars-eller_4330619.jpg

Lars+Eller+2018+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+Game+rChaNrLgSt4l.jpg

Habs have a good track record trading away players. For other teams lol.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
A mediocre player, at best, discussing a team that hasn’t won a cup in 50+ years, and hasn’t won a playoff series in 15 years, is thread worthy.

Take it up with the mod who created it lol

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
I'll admit I don't think about our 4th liners putting up more playoff points than any 2 Leafs players combined last year when I need to sleep at night. But this does help sometimes

skysports-ice-hockey-nhl-lars-eller_4330619.jpg

Lars+Eller+2018+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+Game+rChaNrLgSt4l.jpg

Habs have a good track record trading away players. For other teams lol.

I’m sure he’s going to end up with more playoff points then Matthews and co.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Lol lars Eller, only way he gets attention is with his comments off the ice. I bet all the superstars on the capitals are telling him to stfu you haven’t done shit this year. If you’re going to trash talk you shouldn’t be trash lol

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Lars comes off sounding bitter here but he won the Cup so he can say what he wants.

Leafs players want to be mad? Go and win the Cup.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region

It's posts like these that make me wish that Jim Balsillie was a well behaved gentleman on Live TV during the Make It Eight campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad