Lars Eller on the shutting down the Leafs’ stars [Mod Warning Post #311]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Also, was it not Eller who had his face broken in a playoff series by Gryba?

Am I remembering wrong?

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
Well he has a Stanley cup and a gwg to back his talk up lol

You would think Lars Eller would learn to pick his shots if hes gonna take any. 1 week ago he left in tears and pink hair against the bruins. A 4th liner who has never lived up to potential is smacking his gums 1 week later. Caps Leadership will talk to him regardless if you deem it necessary. Congrats on the cup though cant take that away from him.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
You would think Lars Eller would learn to pick his shots if hes gonna take any. 1 week ago he left in tears and pink hair against the bruins. A 4th liner who has never lived up to potential is smacking his gums 1 week later. Caps Leadership will talk to him regardless if you deem it necessary. Congrats on the cup though cant take that away from him.

so in your opinion a player is not allowed to voice their opinion? ok got it

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Xo3USQk.png

Kyle Dubas is already looking for bulletin board material for the next game lmao
Dubas probably saw it here first while trolling for some lols.

(Hook me up with some tickets plz)

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Good for Eller. You don't win because you're patting everyone on the back. They won the Cup last year. He can say whatever he wants.

Results matter though and Washington better start getting some wins now as a lot of teams I think improved in the East last year.

Reactions: David Suzuki

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Lars Eller has a Stanely cup ring, so he's got the balls to say whatever he wants right now.

Leafs can use this for motivation but I personally have nothing towards this comment. You wont see me butt hurt about it

Oh yeah that ring. Looks like a beautiful ring.

He can take that ring, shine it up real nice; wax that baby up

turn it sideways and stick it straight up his candy ***

the-rock-eyebrow-mirror.jpg

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
so in your opinion a player is not allowed to voice their opinion? ok got it

Yikes, re-read the part about Eller getting left bloody a week ago because he ran his mouth. Now hes doing it in the media 1 week later. Not a good or a needed look by a 4th liner. Keeps your eyes open, I think Eller is gonna go silent.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
As if Lars Eller is such a superstar that a cup ring means he can act like the cockiest a-hole in the NHL.

Reactions: bionic

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
I think a reporter asked how good Toronto is after Toronto just won. It is a dumb question to ask and the reporter was hoping for a response like that
However Eller isn't wrong, until Toronto actually does something with this lineup the gold started for 2 great lines is Pittsburg

Right now, Pittsburgh is the gold standard of nothing

Reactions: rubous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad