Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
a mod starting this thread?

200.gif

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Was this asked before or after they lost the game? :laugh:

I'm guessing after based on the saltiness.

Reactions: llamateizer

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I think a reporter asked how good Toronto is after Toronto just won. It is a dumb question to ask and the reporter was hoping for a response like that
However Eller isn't wrong, until Toronto actually does something with this lineup the gold started for 2 great lines is Pittsburg

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
Lars Eller lol, quick recovery from that concussion Marchand gave him. Disappointing to see he hasn't learned to stop running his mouth, its on the Caps leadership to talk to this pendejo, I suspect itll happen soon. Lars Eller lol, good9ne

Reactions: smitty10

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Who cares what is said after a loss at home?
Maybe his coach cares that a player is publicly stating that the team didn’t try hard tonight based on the opposition.

Wonder if they’ll enjoy bag skating after that revelation.

Wonder if Lars would be brave enough to say that again after their next loss.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Big money on Lars Eller also being that guy in video games who throws out some dumb insult toward his teammates when losing followed by immediately quitting before anyone can respond.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Lars Eller has a Stanely cup ring, so he's got the balls to say whatever he wants right now.

Leafs can use this for motivation but I personally have nothing towards this comment. You wont see me butt hurt about it
I can’t remeber what it was exactly but Lars chirped someone before. It may have been calling Edmonton a junior team? :dunno:

Reactions: smitty10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->