Trade: [LAR/NYG] Alec Ogletree and a 7th for a 4th and 6th round pick

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Ogeltree is a fine 4-3 LB

At what? Occasional splash plays? He's trash. The Rams robbed the Giants. Oh and it doesn't matter the scheme. He can't tackle, can't cover, doesn't impact the game positively. Plus he's paid as much as Bobby Wagner and Luke Kuechly...ya know two game changing linebackers.

Jul 10, 2010
He's expendable because he sucks. Barron is next.
Wade has a good history or turning no name inside linebackers into great defenders in his scheme.

Rams need to save money somewhere, might as well be inside linebacker where the production could improve along with shedding a bunch of cap.

Tree was a top 5 paid ILB and was rated 80/86 by PFF, He had to go.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Still think I'm picking a QB at 2 if I'm the Giants. Year of the QB and they need a QB of the future. Eli's getting older everyday so they need to take the steps needed to replace him IMO.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Wade has a good history or turning no name inside linebackers into great defenders in his scheme.

Rams need to save money somewhere, might as well be inside linebacker where the production could improve along with shedding a bunch of cap.

Tree was a top 5 paid ILB and was rated 80/86 by PFF, He had to go.

ILB isn't a position you spend money on unless they are elite. Ogletree and Barron better thank their agents every day.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Still think I'm picking a QB at 2 if I'm the Giants. Year of the QB and they need a QB of the future. Eli's getting older everyday so they need to take the steps needed to replace him IMO.

They are also not a contender and are rebuilding so its perfect time to draft a QB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad