Trade: [LAR/JAX] Jalen Ramsey for 2020 1st round pick, 2021 1st round pick, and 2021 4th round pick

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Just like that the Peters trade makes more sense. Rams gave up a lot but they get arguably the best CB in the game.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
It would have made more sense to go after Trent Williams since their OL is by far their biggest issue.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Is Donald and Ramsay enough for this otherwise bad defense to be good enough?

I'm not sure but having the two best players up front and on the back end is a good start. Biggest question marks to me are the OL and Goff.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
i will never take this guy seriously in any facet when he's delusional enough to think he could make the NHL in 6mo without not even knowing how to skate lmaoooooo:facepalm:

I also hate the Rams. So you know. booo

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
not a good deal for the rams

they really think ramsey puts them over the top? great haul for jax

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
The Rams lose 3 games, and all of a sudden our window is closed, we're foolish to be trading first round picks, our defense is terrible, and Goff is the worst quarterback in the league :laugh:.

Maybe not, but they are falling behind in the division they are supposed to win. Makes this smell like a panic move.
Especially given that they paid what no other team was willing to pay.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Maybe not, but they are falling behind in the division they are supposed to win. Makes this smell like a panic move.
Especially given that they paid what no other team was willing to pay.
I'm not sold on the Niners yet, and we came very very close to beating the Seahawks. If we win the game, and both teams are 4-2, we aren't having this conversation.

Reactions: Memento

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad