Trade: [LAR/DET] Greg Robinson to the Lions for 2018 6th round pick

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Never had the agility to play tackle. He reminds me a lot of Leonard Davis. Who didn't really find his niche until his 6th season and at G.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Would be great if he could all of a sudden found his NFL game. Decker being out is going to hurt the lions. Should be an interesting season for them, hopefully Ameer can break out this year as well.

Its been a decent few years with three wildcard appearances in six seasons...almost giving me a bit of hope lol.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Never had the agility to play tackle. He reminds me a lot of Leonard Davis. Who didn't really find his niche until his 6th season and at G.

Lions also signed Cyrus Kouandjio yesterday. So I wouldn't rule out Robinson shifting to G. Detroit is shuffling their OLINE, creating depth and giving up a sixth-rounder isn't terrible.

But what this really says is not to expect Decker to play this season. So I'm expecting Robinson to stay at T for now.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Because he's a poor pass blocker in a passing league. He has terrible technique. He lunges despite his tremendous length. Doesn't generate much punch despite his strength. His kickslide and shuffle are labored and clumsy. He's a straightline power player. Lacks the balance and agility to be a starting LT/RT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad