Trade: [LAR/BUF] Sammy Watkins dealt to the Rams

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Goff was absolute garbage for a rookie, for an NFL player, for anyone. He had no business starting. What that means for his future is up for debate, but I didn't see anything promising while watching him.

Cody Kessler showed more promise on a team that nearly went 0-16.

Not trying to hate on the kid but I doubt Goff can be a good, let alone great QB.

Feb 24, 2017
Wow. Big surprise that the struggle to walk and chew gum at the same time peanut gallery crowd is condemning Goff.

Yeah, I think instead of your red hot takes, instead I will listen to posters I respect like Momento and Gene
Parmesan.

Feb 24, 2017
Wow. Big surprise that the struggle to walk and chew gum at the same time peanut gallery crowd is condemning Goff.

Yeah, I think instead of your red hot takes, instead I will listen to posters I respect like Memento and Gene
Parmesan.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I love how you go and try to insult people's intelligence while double posting.

Saying Goff was abysmal as a rookie is not a red hot take. It's exactly what happened.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Yeah, I think instead of your red hot takes, instead I will listen to posters I respect like Momento and Gene
Parmesan.

Think you need to have a cigarette, my man.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Cody Kessler showed more promise on a team that nearly went 0-16.

Not trying to hate on the kid but I doubt Goff can be a good, let alone great QB.

Yeah, I understand that very few QBs excel if they are starting as a rookie (Goff came out early too), but he really looked lost out there. Offensive line is going to be the key to success for Goff and Gurley.

Rams have been shedding quality defenders for the last couple of years too, they cant count on that unit to keep them in games like they used to. Donald still isnt in camp, either.

Jul 10, 2010
Yeah, I understand that very few QBs excel if they are starting as a rookie (Goff came out early too), but he really looked lost out there. Offensive line is going to be the key to success for Goff and Gurley.

Rams have been shedding quality defenders for the last couple of years too, they cant count on that unit to keep them in games like they used to. Donald still isnt in camp, either.

The only real loss has been JJ everyone else has been replaced or had declined to begin with

Goff looked lost, but Tom Brady would too if he had 0.5 seconds before GRobs man was on his ass and had no reliable WR to throw too

Feb 24, 2017
Think you need to have a cigarette, my man.

I love your post in particular, because I just attended one of my BFF's stags. And a recently created random rule of mine is that I smoke at stags. Holy crow do I hate all that coughing, but the ruckuss I create among the boys is worth the 12 bucks haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->