Landon Ferraro

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Just wondering what's up with him. He played well in his draft year on a lackluster team that held back. Beyond that we know of the injuries but still, he can't get it going offensively. Everett isn't a run and gun offense but still. Just wondering what's up with him.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
Alot of Red Wings fans are upset with his season. His problem could be his injuries, or it could all be in his head. I hope he fixes things soon, the guy has tons of potential.

KingJet*

I say Detroit Trades him in the next year, hes decent when you play against him, hes just good defensivly, hes a really good passer but can't stick handle, but if he does stick with Detroit, he'll probably spend three years in Grand Rapids.

Fact: Dustin Boyd's little brother stole one of his Shirts

Sticks and Pucks

Jan 2, 2008
It seems to me that he doesn't quite have the passion anymore. He was a top prospect at 16 (probably because of his dad's hockey influence), but has been on a decline ever since.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
He's been pathetic. 16 points in 29 games as a 19 year old? He peaked at 17 and it's been downhill ever since. If not for draft position, I'm not sure I'd even consider him a legitimate prospect anymore.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
He just doesn't play hard. I watched him live once this year and in the game he was totally uninterested and wasn't willing to go to the tough areas to get chances. Soft too.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
He just doesn't play hard. I watched him live once this year and in the game he was totally uninterested and wasn't willing to go to the tough areas to get chances. Soft too.

And not NEARLY skilled enough to get away with it. He's garbage. I'll take a player with a multitude of flaws who tries hard over some self-entitled punk who isn't as talented as he thinks he is. Look at someone like Ryan Howse. He played on an awful team, he had quite a few deficiencies and still isn't a complete player but he's gotten better year after year and is a legit NHL prospect. People have made excuses for Ferraro but they're just about out of them now.

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
I had a random feeling that Landon wouldn't amount to much after he was drafted. There was a lot of hype around him, especially being Detroits first pick, but I just had a gut feeling he wouldn't get too far, looks like I'm right so far...

AugustBurnsRed*

I'm just glad Shero > Me and drafted Despres instead of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad