Landeskog v Huberdeau v Strome

Hutzler

Aug 12, 2011
Vancouver
I know this thread has been done before...

I have my keeper pool draft tonight and I have the 2nd overall pick...RNH will go first without a question.

I am completely torn on my pick. Should I take Landeskog, Huberdeau or Strome? Or other?

It is an ongoing pool so I am looking for the player who will net me the most points in the next 3-4 years.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
landeskog would be the safest pick because you know he will get top ice time in colorado and will be playing with top notch centers who will feed him the puck.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
One argument for Strome: in two years he'll be playing the left half boards across from JT on the powerplay. That's going to put him in a position to collect a lot of points.

Cheers,

Dan-o

GM17*

Landeskog will be in the NHL this year
Huberdeau is a year removed
Strome is at least one year removed. Depends on the Isles' depth whether he gets bumped up early or not. I expect he'll be fairly streaky though.

Last edited by a moderator:

startainfection*

strome wont make the nhl this season but after that he will be playing his off wing on the first pp unit with streit and tavares, i think it could be kinda like stamkos and st loius on the power play together

BLBarmada

I love Huber but Landeskog will put up more points for now.

Hipster Doofus

Sep 1, 2006
Strome has the biggest upside. Landeskog is the more immediate bet. Huberdeau offers a nice balance.

Ogopogo*

I know this thread has been done before...

I have my keeper pool draft tonight and I have the 2nd overall pick...RNH will go first without a question.

I am completely torn on my pick. Should I take Landeskog, Huberdeau or Strome? Or other?

It is an ongoing pool so I am looking for the player who will net me the most points in the next 3-4 years.

In a pool, defensive ability is worthless. Put Landeskog out of your thoughts because what he brings to the table is useless in a pool. I see him as a 60 point guy with defensive abilities.

Huberdeau ahead of Strome. They are both good picks but, I would definitely take Huberdeau.

TTTT

Jan 7, 2010
Prospects doesn't seem to develop well in Florida... Do you people still take Huberdeau before Lando for fantasy purposes?

AvsFan7*

Strome may be playing with Tavares one day, but Landeskog is going to be paying with either Stastny or Duchene right away and for a long time. If he plays with one of them right out of camp this year, he will rack up some points, and will only get better as he gets more use to the NHL! Not only that but Huberdeau and Strome are likely at least a year out!

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Prospects doesn't seem to develop well in Florida... Do you people still take Huberdeau before Lando for fantasy purposes?

Prospects didn't develop well in Florida, ie. past tense. The organization has gone through a huge change, and you wont see prospects rushed anymore, unless they earn it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad