Speculation: Landeskog on block??

Status
Not open for further replies.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Most likely part of their hunt for a D man. Duchene or Barrie getting them what they want in a trade so much like Edmonton getting shut down on RNH and Eberle, they most likely gotta offer up their 2nd best player like they did with Hall.

Trouba I'm guessing.

Would make some sense..The jets are pretty set on the wing though

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Landeskog is a guy I would absolutely love on the Canes. Hanifin or Faulk would be on the table for me.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
On the subject, though, if Landeskog is legitimately movable, then I would be very upset if Hextall isn't at least putting in a call. Landeskog-Giroux-Voracek would be an AMAZING line.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
On the subject, though, if Landeskog is legitimately movable, then I would be very upset if Hextall isn't at least putting in a call. Landeskog-Giroux-Voracek would be an AMAZING line.

You'd probably be upset at the asking price.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Dorion (Sens) would be all over this. He's who we wanted before we got Anderson and ended up with Zibby instead.

Hoffman (RFA) + Ceci? IDK

Crosbysux

Dec 29, 2013
Mirtle saying Colorado has something big brewing. Maybe Landeskog doesn't make it onto the list since he's already traded? Hope it's the Ducks. Whatever it takes, make it happen.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
There's just something about trading the captain of your team who is more of a complete player than anyone else on the team that just feels wrong, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad