Lamoriello and Trotz speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I think he retracted that and said they may not have spoken directly yet?

It’s unknown if Botta still has good sources within the isles organization. Especially now that Lou is running the show.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Jimmy Murphy tweeted that both sides are mulling their options and Lou wants Trotz on the plane to the draft tomorrow.
Lou must think his offer is an acceptable one. We will know soon enough if Trotz agrees

Well unless lou is in seattle, trotz is going the wrong way

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
giphy.gif

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

He's been everywhere today! Maybe he does have a deal in place with the NYI and is heading home for now
In another thread we were told the Islanders and Lou Lamoriello want to have a coach before the draft which is this Friday. Considering where Trotz is now if he had worked out an agreement wouldn't be in New York for some press conference to announce it and flying to Dallas to be at the draft this Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
I like Trotz as a coach but don't see a need to hire him in NY.
Why exactly do you not see a need for him in NY? Babcock didn't need to come to Toronto either. Nobody needs to hire anybody anywhere by that logic. I'm willing the bet the NY islanders fans who suffered through numb nuts and dipshit for the past few years feel differently than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad