Injury Report: Lamar Miller believed to have torn ACL

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good thing they traded for Duke Johnson. Anyone who thinks they can get a running back through their practice squad might want to think twice. Should look at Corey Clement.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I saw highlights of that injury on ESPN yesterday and immediately thought of Willis McGahee against Ohio State.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Would not be shocked to see them make a desperation play for Gordon and release Miller at the end of the season.
I'd be a bit surprised. O'Brien seems to be the final voice on roster decisions and he comes from the Patriots line of coaches. Can't see him too interested in paying premium money to an RB.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I'd be a bit surprised. O'Brien seems to be the final voice on roster decisions and he comes from the Patriots line of coaches. Can't see him too interested in paying premium money to an RB.

Desperate times call for desperate measures :dunno:

Don't forget Miller was a somewhat lucrative free agent signing, not some late round steal or scrap heap guy.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Well Melvin Gordon is the first name that's gonna get thrown out. (Gordon for Clowney swap?)

But more likely, I see them bringing in a vet via trade or signing after they're potentially cut. Adrian Peterson, one of the old guys or Yeldon in Buffalo, Carlos Hyde and Doug Martin are some options.

Unless they're content with Johnson and Buddy Howell/Josh Ferguson/whoever else is in camp.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->