Lakehead Mens hockey/oua west division

AdamMcg83

Oct 12, 2011
www.twitter.com
Lakehead gets blown out 6-0 by waterloo absolute embarassment of a game
Felt bad for Lakehead - they flew into Toronto today, and were delayed on the commute up from the airport. They arrived at the rink around 6:10, and puck drop was pushed back to 7:15. They played every bit like a team that had been travelling all day.

thook

Jan 9, 2010
Felt bad for Lakehead - they flew into Toronto today, and were delayed on the commute up from the airport. They arrived at the rink around 6:10, and puck drop was pushed back to 7:15. They played every bit like a team that had been travelling all day.

I am happy that was the case, Lakehead had only played two games before last night. I thought they looked good and competed well against guelph who is looking at getting back to nationals this year. I was surprised Lakehead played so poorly, but the bad travel explains it in part. Hopefully they regroup tonight and get a win. Curious as to who will start in net tonight.

thook

Jan 9, 2010
More with lakehead this year. They recruited some good Jr A players. But many teams recruited good major jr players. Lakehead lost the ability to being in high end players which sucks for a team with such a strong fan base. Another problem, and I always hate this... they have not named a captain. I'm a true believer that a team needs a leader in the room and on the ice. No captain showes they dont have those necessary pieces to the puzzle right now.

Lakeheadfan95

Jul 19, 2019
Fort William Gardens
Lakehead loses 5-3 friday they dominated thru 2 periods and deserved better they completely shit the bed and idk what games the refs were watching but it wasn't the game on the ice they were awful saturday down 2-0 and they battled back and ties it sending it to ot something they didnt do last year so not a bad week

Lakeheadfan95

Jul 19, 2019
Fort William Gardens
Lakehead loses 6-5 waterloo in OT thursday good to show resilience to come back from 2 goal deficits 3 times then plays 2 very good close games with ryerson could have tied it with 1 second left friday but comes out with the win saturday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad