Confirmed Trade: [LAK/TBL] Peter Budaj for Andy Andreoff

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I was one of the few who like Andreoff. Hes got ok hands for a 4th liner but hes got a reputation and gets crap called against him quite a bit. Hes sub par at fighting but tries to go. Budaj will be a great mentor for Peterson.
I actually like the kid as well Hes got decent hands for a 4th liner He will stand up for a teammate at least. He tried with Tkachuk but ended up with a stupid penalty I wish him luck in tampa

Reactions: Ghetty Green

DJBiffWPG

May 30, 2018
The Kings will basically be getting their new version of Jeff Zatkoff, it makes sense. I wonder who the backup is going to be for the Lightning, though. Maybe they want a better insurance policy for Vasilevskiy, get closer to a 1B goalie to back him up instead of a crappy pure backup.

Forgot about Domingue, never mind. This is just the Lightning dumping Budaj.

Hutchinson would be a good backup.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Hahahahaha thank god!

See you later Andreoff!

VeneratedAnchoredIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Dang, almost got his hand with the skate there.

Reactions: KingPuckChoo

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Condra was down there this year too. I guess TB doesn't mind paying guys NHL money down there.

Vinik doesn't mind. The organization doesn't mind either. It is also good to have vets down there for the young ones. While we paid Condra to be down in Syracuse, he was the captain and since he has been down there a few of our call ups look like they benefited from an experienced vet from the league. I am not saying Condra is a savant with young players, but his influence probably helped prepare some of the young guys who came up to be mentally prepared for the big times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad