Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] Kings sign Quinton Byfield to ELC (3 years, $925k AAV)

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Sharks fan here,
Also agree that he has 100% chance to become the best skater in this draft.

voodoo-doll-los-angeles-kings.gif

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
Call your shot. Over under on him being the best black player ever. Jarome Iginla has to be the place holder unless I'm completely ignorant and forgetting someone. For me he has the tool set to do it but I give it about a 10% chance which is amazing odds regardless. Don't like bringing race into any conversation but I think it's an interesting topic to discuss.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Call your shot. Over under on him being the best black player ever. Jarome Iginla has to be the place holder unless I'm completely ignorant and forgetting someone. For me he has the tool set to do it but I give it about a 10% chance which is amazing odds regardless. Don't like bringing race into any conversation but I think it's an interesting topic to discuss.

And yet you brought it in anyway.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Iggy was a beast and will be hard to triumph.

Its possible I guess, but super unlikely. The man in his prime was a goddamn beast. I think Byfield will be very good though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad