Prospect Info: LAK Draft (45th, 2020) RD Brock Faber - USNTDP, USHL

apadilla

Dec 27, 2007
It's all the more impressive when you consider he was one of the youngest players in the draft. Only made the cutoff by 3 weeks, otherwise he'd be getting drafted in 2021 as a 1st rounder.

Agreed. If there were a redraft, I think the Kings would be lucky to get him with the 35th pick.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
This place never ceases to amaze me.
We have a blue chip prospect that is turning out to be much better than any of us dreamed and people are arguing about a 4th round pick used to move up to get him?

Really?

images

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
This place never ceases to amaze me.
We have a blue chip prospect that is turning out to be much better than any of us dreamed and people are arguing about a 4th round pick used to move up to get him?

Really?

images
Do you love revisionist history? Are you excited to talk about your 7th grade crush with every one of your friends? Can you not count the number of times you say the words "woulda", "shoulda", or "coulda" in a day? HAVE I GOT THE MESSAGE BOARD FOR YOU!

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Gave me goosebumps

Sampo Ranta and Walker are badasses, fun to root for

The Captain (Walker) turned it up a notch in OT. He was pretty quiet during the game before then.

Ranta has been good throughout the tournament. Avalanche look to have a good one on their hands.

Should be a real fun final to watch (versus Wisconsin).

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
If he continues to improve he's going to be a hell of a prospect.

There's been some great defensemen over the years who were 2nd round picks.

Reactions: Oof and kilowatt

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020
The 'not so offensively skilled', Brock Faber had FIVE POINTS tonight....5 assists, vs Omaha, in Minnesota's 7-2 tournament win. I'm tired of Yannetti using high picks on these defensive, defensemen, like the not so flashy Bjornfot and actually trading up for the defensive shut down guy, Faber. /sarcasm

MARCH 27TH 2021 - BUDWEISER EVENTS CENTER, LOVELAND, COLORADO

the game is 3 miles from my home...at the Budweiser Center, Loveland, Colorado.
you just can't attend. The Colorado Eagles play there and was hoping to see the Reign
there this year. Oh well.

Omaha vs Minnesota DI Men's Ice Hockey Game Summary - March 27th, 2021 | NCAA.com

John Hoven | The Mayor
@mayorNHL

Yep. Five assists for LA Kings Brock Faber thus far. 8 min remaining in regulation
Quote Tweet
O7eAdlrl_mini.jpeg

The Armchair Scout
@Davidenkness
· 57m
Haven't heard anything, but watching the most recent goal for Minnesota, Faber SHOULD get a secondary assist, which would be his fifth point.

Last edited:

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The 'not so offensively skilled', Brock Faber had FIVE POINTS tonight....5 assists, vs Omaha, in Minnesota's 7-2 tournament win. I'm tired of Yannetti using high picks on these defensive, defensemen, like the not so flashy Bjornfot and actually trading up for the defensive shut down guy, Faber. /sarcasm

MARCH 27TH 2021 - BUDWEISER EVENTS CENTER, LOVELAND, COLORADO

the game is 3 miles from my home...at the Budweiser Center, Loveland, Colorado.
you just can't attend. The Colorado Eagles play there and was hoping to see the Reign
there this year. Oh well.

Omaha vs Minnesota DI Men's Ice Hockey Game Summary - March 27th, 2021 | NCAA.com

John Hoven | The Mayor
@mayorNHL

Yep. Five assists for LA Kings Brock Faber thus far. 8 min remaining in regulation
Quote Tweet
O7eAdlrl_mini.jpeg

The Armchair Scout
@Davidenkness
· 57m
Haven't heard anything, but watching the most recent goal for Minnesota, Faber SHOULD get a secondary assist, which would be his fifth point.
Yeah, but I bet they were all second assists.

verbalkint47

Heroes and Villans
Aug 12, 2009
Emerald State
Had some struggles yesterday although to be fair the Gophers got spanked. Minnesota State legit looked like the '12-'14 Kings. They were relentless on the forecheck and clogged the neutral zone. The Gophers, even on the power play, couldn't make 2-3 stick to stick passes. I don't think Faber, or anyone else, was used to that kind of pressure on the puck.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad