Prospect Info: LAK Draft (2nd, 2020) C Quinton Byfield - Sudbury Wolves, OHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekingsfan17

Aug 23, 2017
upload_2020-10-6_19-50-0.png

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Stutzle came into this knowing there were two realistic options: Drafted by L.A and have to live with persistent smog, massive forest fires, and the possibility of a mega-earthquake at any time ... Or go to Ottawa and have to live with Melnyk.

I feel bad for him.
(Edit: As in, he got the second best option)

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Stutzle came into this knowing there were two realistic options: Drafted by L.A and have to live with persistent smog, massive forest fires, and the possibility of a mega-earthquake at any time ... Or go to Ottawa and have to live with Melnyk.

I feel bad for him.
(Edit: As in, he got the second best option)
I would seriously feel bad for Ottawa if their fans weren't such Richards on our board since the draft lottery.
We've been there with bankrupt and inept owners and known the suck and I would normally sympathize, but I seriously hope that while fanbase gets severe constipation for like a month

Reactions: kevsh

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Love how the McKenzie changed his tune on the pick a minute before. That was their rallying cry for freaking months. Gospel spoken by the Canadian treasure himself. I remember one of those clowns posting Kings local reporters vs McKenzie? I'll take Bob's word. But as always, local vs national every time.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Now that we know the season won't start until sometime in January, i'm even more convinced that Byfield should spend the year in Sudbury, assuming the OHL season starts in early December.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Now that we know the season won't start until sometime in January, i'm even more convinced that Byfield should spend the year in Sudbury, assuming the OHL season starts in early December.
CBA experts, could he theoretically start the season in Sudbury and then be called up to the big team for camp and 9 games or a full ride?

Anguyen92

Aug 23, 2020
Kings' Twitter stating that he stating to media that he has never been to California before where is the first place he should go in LA?

Lots of replies saying In N Out, obviously. I was hoping to go there a few days back and I found out that the nearest location by my house closed. Anywho, my answer would actually be The Wiltern Theater once concerts can run safely again. Beautiful theater. I've been there for 6 concerts there and have always a great experience at the venue more than any other concert venues in LA.

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
Kings' Twitter stating that he stating to media that he has never been to California before where is the first place he should go in LA?

Lots of replies saying In N Out, obviously. I was hoping to go there a few days back and I found out that the nearest location by my house closed. Anywho, my answer would actually be The Wiltern Theater once concerts can run safely again. Beautiful theater. I've been there for 6 concerts there and have always a great experience at the venue more than any other concert venues in LA.

:eek::help:

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
CBA experts, could he theoretically start the season in Sudbury and then be called up to the big team for camp and 9 games or a full ride?

It's been allowed during lockout shortened seasons, but I could see a scenario where either side wouldn't want to do that for player safety reasons.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

The beach. I tell anyone that's never been here before to go to the beach.

Reactions: Schrute farms

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

Spearmint Rhino... for the buffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad