Confirmed Trade: [LAK/DET] Troy Stecher for 2022 7th round pick

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
Awful in his own zone, gets pushed around falls easily, very little offensive upside too so a 7th seems pretty fair

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I see the Marc Bergevin influence has already started.

Dumpster diving for deals

Hahahaha did not even think twice about this deal, as I probably should, but now I'm on the lookout for the Kings TDL :laugh:

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Honestly good deal for the kings, the dude is an nhl level dman. Good for the wings to be able to get an asset out of him as well, didn’t see that coming.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He’s not good. Nothing more than an emergency replacement.

Sean Durzi and Jordan Spence have been averaging 25 and 23 minutes of icetime the last few games, I'd say that qualifies, lol.

For those unfamiliar with the Kings' current D situation, our entire opening night D was out as of a few days ago
Doughty IR
Anderson LTIR
Walker LTIR out for season
Roy LTIR
Bjornfot DTD
Edler JUST returned, thank god

Maatta
Spence
Durzi
Moverare
Strand
Wolanin

This move shores that up and ensures the Ontario Reign get some help, too, as we have almost all their starters, heh

Reactions: Telos

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
As a Canuck fan I was happy Stecher was let go, he's just undersized and isn't offensively gifted enough to counter being undersized and not strong enough. Credit where credits due though he is one of the hardest working guys I've seen, but he's just not physically strong enough.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
As a Canuck fan I was happy Stecher was let go, he's just undersized and isn't offensively gifted enough to counter being undersized and not strong enough. Credit where credits due though he is one of the hardest working guys I've seen, but he's just not physically strong enough.

To me he is still a guy you can play a couple of games every now and then and won't be too bad. But you don't want him in the lineup regularly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad