LAK Coverage

Calirose

Mar 31, 2012
6ix
I am a Candian Kings fan. So I am blessed with good coverage on cable (watching leafs games with my friends) AND watching kings games (too often by myself) on centre ice.

I just wanted to say, every time I browse other team's games their coverage is always comparatively piss poor commentary and analysis, the Dallas coverage tonight was straight up tacky and childish.

Just another reason to love the kings!

GKG!

Calirose

Mar 31, 2012
6ix
oh now they might be going a little overboard with the ellen degenris stuff... but whatever..

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I hate Sportsnet up here. They blackout every King game so far this season when they play a Canadian team, and all of the games have been in LA I believe. Not sure how big of a region they have, but Manitoba isn't regional to LA.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I hate Sportsnet up here. They blackout every King game so far this season when they play a Canadian team, and all of the games have been in LA I believe. Not sure how big of a region they have, but Manitoba isn't regional to LA.

That's not blackouts, they show specific teams in specific areas on SN and the rest are on Centre Ice. I'm in Toronto so we get most Leaf games on SN Ontario but if Ottawa is on SN East we don't see them.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
TSN and CBC are running something like 20 of our games this year, which has to be a record. That's something like triple what I'm used to seeing covered. It also cuts down on the crummy streams I have to sift through, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Captain Mittens*

We are finally getting better coverage here in LA thanks to the Lakers bolting for another network.
Pre and post game shows! Every game on TV! And a weekly Kings show.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
That's not blackouts, they show specific teams in specific areas on SN and the rest are on Centre Ice. I'm in Toronto so we get most Leaf games on SN Ontario but if Ottawa is on SN East we don't see them.

Yeah, I guess blackouts not the right word, but same end result IMO. Either way, I when you have it listed on your guide that Los Angeles and Calgary for example are set to play, then the game isn't shown (and nothing airs in its place) that's a piss off, especially since the game is in LA and they show the damn pre-game, live from LA, including rink side interviews with guys like Doughty.

Just air the game.

TSN and CBC are running something like 20 of our games this year, which has to be a record. That's something like triple what I'm used to seeing covered. It also cuts down on the crummy streams I have to sift through, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

You do have a list of when these games are?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad