Confirmed Trade: [LAK/CHI] Rights to Dominik Kubalik for a 2019 5th

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
last 18 games for team Czech (OG,WC,EHT) : 11 goals, 6 assists, +6
This and last season in the NLA: 62 games, 28 goals, 42 assists, 70 points with 53 penalty minutes.

And 20 games last season in the Czech Extra League, 16 goals, 8 assists
= 82 pro games, 44 goals, 50 assists, 94 points (another 7 play-off points)

Last season and ongoing season, international games+league games
= 55 goals, 56 assists, 111 points in 100 games

6 foot 2 , modern built (around 180 lbs), good skater, if his game translates
to small ice, could be one hell of a grab

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
i'd like to see how many times you've visited eliteprospects.com
it would be an interesting experiment

Can i ask you...who are you? really. Most of the time you pretend to be some sort of amateur scout here,
your draft lists mostly are so off, way-off, sure we all have our personal opinions, but still.
- you don't have any merit to criticize anyone

You're a mystery wrapped into a enigma.

What's wrong with Eliteprospects.com? even with its flaws, it is still the best site.
BTW. goals,assists,points are actually stats that matter, the factor what decide which team wins, which loses,
it is a goal scoring game, the team that scores most goals, wins, Corsi (and such) are for hipster pretenders
who have limited understanding of the sport, who lack the ability to analyze the game without using some crazy stuff.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Can i ask you...who are you? really. Most of the time you pretend to be some sort of amateur scout here,
your draft lists mostly are so off, way-off, sure we all have our personal opinions, but still.
- you don't have any merit to criticize anyone

You're a mystery wrapped into a enigma.

What's wrong with Eliteprospects.com? even with its flaws, it is still the best site.
BTW. goals,assists,points are actually stats that matter, the factor what decide which team wins, which loses,
it is a goal scoring game, the team that scores most goals, wins, Corsi (and such) are for hipster pretenders
who have limited understanding of the sport, who lack the ability to analyze the game without using some crazy stuff.
how exactly are my draft lists off? put together some proof for me. most of my lists have hit quite well, you can have a look back if you'd like.
you don't seem to provide any analysis, you just spew stats that anyone can look up and view. it doesn't really provide any true insight.
i watch actual games and footage so i take pride in telling off people who don't really have a clue.

SCBdude

SC Bern 1931
Sep 20, 2012
Eisstadion Allmend
If that's the case he'll probably just terminate his contract at the end of this season. Hawks will pay him much more than what he's getting in Switzerland.
Not really, he'll have to sign a two-way if I'm not mistaking. Even if he's in th NHL he's not making more than about 900k I would think. If half goes away through taxes, he'll probably be making around the same.

Here in Switzerland several hockey writers seem to certain that he will go to NA next season though.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Not really, he'll have to sign a two-way if I'm not mistaking. Even if he's in th NHL he's not making more than about 900k I would think. If half goes away through taxes, he'll probably be making around the same.

Here in Switzerland several hockey writers seem to certain that he will go to NA next season though.
He'll probably get a European clause like Kahun. Meaning he won't play in the AHL. It's either Chicago or he goes back to Europe.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I am curious what the definitive reason is for his draft rights not having expired. Have seen some speculation but not an official reason.

For the curious, confirmed it was because he signed with a KHL team in May of 2017, while LA still held his draft rights. The Kings had him flagged as a "Defected Player" meaning his rights are held indefinitely--until he fulfills the defected player terms to change his status. He didn't end up playing for that KHL team and the contract was terminated, however the defected player status had already been applied.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Naturally, he wasn't going to sign with the worst team in the West. This gives him an opportunity to join a team that's higher in the standings.

Well the Hawks and Kings gotta couple of head to heads in March, so the crown of worst is still undecided.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Whew, thank god we got rid of that skill for a 5th, was getting worried people would mistake us for an offensive team.

Naturally, he wasn't going to sign with the worst team in the West. This gives him an opportunity to join a team that's higher in the standings.

He was drafted in 2013, he's had the whole spectrum of the standings/results to choose from. Don't be deliberately obtuse, especially given the Hawks and Kings are separated by one point.

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I thought was an old thread for a minute as I had him confused with Dominik Kahun at first. Was thinking to myself...isn't he already on Chicago?

Both played for the Sudbury Wolves for a season and a half before Kubalik was traded to the Rangers for Radek Faksa.

BTW it's nice to see Kahun doing what he's doing with the Hawks.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
Whew, thank god we got rid of that skill for a 5th, was getting worried people would mistake us for an offensive team.

He was drafted in 2013, he's had the whole spectrum of the standings/results to choose from. Don't be deliberately obtuse, especially given the Hawks and Kings are separated by one point.
Pretty sure Osprey was joking... if it was a joke it was pretty funny.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I’m sure it’s a big honor to play for a 27th place team rather than a 29th place team.

That was the joke. Sometimes, it's fun to omit the sarcasm emoji to get responses like these ;).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad