Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
21TKK6s.jpg

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
idk if we're going to take the Calgary game, but smash the Kings and make it four in a row. I would enjoy seeing this team head into the Tampa game as hot as possible (I know they're not so hot right now)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
3 points out of 4 no matter how they are earned is my expectation, even if Calgary gets the win I’m good with stealing a point on a back to back

Looks like Demko is back and Sutter/Ferlund are close so that’s good news

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Hmmn...wonder if Demko starts Saturday against the Kings and Marky on Sunday vs the Flames. This weekend is BIG for the team. I'm actually more concerned that they'll take the Kings too lightly. No such problem with Calgary.

Bring it on. :thumbu:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Kings play in San Jose tonight, and Calgary is playing in the Battle Of Alberia this evening..I would be pleased if the Canucks could at least get 3 points out of both games this weekend.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Feels like the next game is an eternity away. Can’t wait to wear my brand new home #43 Hughes jersey to cheer the boys on. (Mrs. C spoiled me for Christmas)

I dreamed I got a Hughes jersey the other night. Although I didn't get it for Christmas. There was a meth lab on fire that also happened to sell hockey jerseys. The meth cook let people have one free jersey so they wouldn't burn.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
3 points out of 4 no matter how they are earned is my expectation, even if Calgary gets the win I’m good with stealing a point on a back to back

Looks like Demko is back and Sutter/Ferlund are close so that’s good news
Where did you hear the news on Ferland?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I got nothing for a Christmas except time off from work. I’m good, just waiting for the Canucks back to back...also blocked one soon to be psychotic woman from my contacts, she needs to get her life straighten out instead of buying way too much vodka.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Perfect weekend for the he pit of winter. WJC and 2 Canuck games. I’d be very happy with 3 out of 4 points!

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I got nothing for a Christmas except time off from work. I’m good, just waiting for the Canucks back to back...also blocked one soon to be psychotic woman from my contacts, she needs to get her life straighten out instead of buying way too much vodka.
Lmao

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The Kings are on a B2B? I hope the San Jose game is like a 6 - 5 marathon for them
3-2 OT game, which they won. Didnt watch the game so not sure if was emotional or not but no penalties in the 2nd and 3rd period means probably wasnt too crazy a OT game

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
The Calgary game will be my first ever NHL game in person! Couldn't be more excited. Hope they run Quick out of the building tomorrow and go in on Sunday amped up and ready to go. Let's get a proper win streak going.

Reactions: Neddam ot Sehguh

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The Calgary game will be my first ever NHL game in person! Couldn't be more excited. Hope they run Quick out of the building tomorrow and go in on Sunday amped up and ready to go. Let's get a proper win streak going.
Have a great one there! Hope you enjoy and the Canucks pull out the needed win against a division rival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad