Pool: LainePeg 2nd Annual WJC Pool (FINAL STANDINGS UPDATED)

Monaakko

Oct 8, 2011
Finland
This is turning into quite the disastrous pool for me. Cajkovic seems to be cut, so I'll replace him with Adam Ruzicka.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
With some teams leaving spots open right until the last minute here. I’ve identified a few players that I’m allowing the poster to pick conditional guys in case they get cut. I saw Zemgus26 do this and thought it was a good idea. You don’t have to make a pick if you don’t want to. If you’re guy isn’t on a roster officially yet, you can make a conditional pick if I forgot your guy. Here is the list.

@Here4ThePopcorn - Khovanov
@Scorevat53 - Honka & Salda

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Last edited:

Scorevat53

Sep 16, 2015
Manitoba
Just so you know. I am tied for 1st after 1 goal and this is the only time ill have a share of the lead. Thank you for reading this message.

Also @LainePeg its a pleasure to share the lead with you.

Reactions: LainePeg

Scorevat53

Sep 16, 2015
Manitoba
For Finlands Goal it says Ylonen got the 2nd assist, but on score it says Lundell. So its kind of confusing.

On IIHF it says Ylonen, so I agree on IIHF

Galvas also got a point thats not accounted for*

Last edited:

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Solid first day...

I think we should use the official IIHF website though. TSN misses way too much.

IIHF uses the official game sheets and updates them for accuracy in game.

Here’s an example of why we shouldn’t use TSN:

Canada’s 11th goal is credited as Hayton from Veleno and Bowers.

Here’s video of the goal:

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Alright. Day 2 Stats are in according to the IIHF website. (I made one small mistake regarding GP, which is fixed for the next update.)

Since Salda and Khovanov have not been named to the teams to my knowledge I'm giving @Here4ThePopcorn and @Scorevat53 the chance to decide whether or not they want to go forward with their replacement pick or wait on their original choice. (This will be reflected on the next update if so)

@pckstpr31 leads.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
DAY 3 STATS ARE IN.
As always double check your teams if you'd like to make sure its correct.

@pckstpr31 still narrowly leads a very close race!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->